Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Roguelike / Best Multiplayer PC game.

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
illumi
Registered user
The 1st child

Last page view:

7090 days, 18 hours, 33 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 at 12:58 (GMT -5)

A friend of mine falls totally in love with Lineage and Lineage II, but i know they're not free ... the host sucks up both ppl's soul and $$$

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 5/16/2004 at 13:00 (GMT -5) by illumi]
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6664 days, 1 hour, 45 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 at 17:49 (GMT -5)

Uh...Ok:D

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Taarn
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 at 14:54 (GMT -5)

Yeah! Go Firearms. A favorite at our little LANs. I was very good at the stealth of it. My friends hated me because I would ambush them with the knife and kill before they knew what happened.
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1219 days, 18 hours, 25 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 at 20:39 (GMT -5)

Thread necromancer, woo :D

Maplestory is a nice 2D MMO...Thats free.

Gunbound is great too. Sort of like worms.
Chaves
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2006 at 07:00 (GMT -5)

Star Craft, Heroes 3, UO.
Portrait
Kirbot
Registered user
BattleHax0r of Devastation

Last page view:

5878 days, 14 hours, 30 minutes and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 at 01:25 (GMT -5)

Battle for Wesnoth is an open-source, freeware strategy game. It might be fun for playing with your family, since there aren't a whole lot of people playing online (yet? :D)

www.wesnoth.org

You can also make your own campaigns and custom content and submit them to the site to be posted on the campaigns server. In the normal game, you can be elves, orcs, humans, drakes, undead, or dwarves. Each unit you recruit has its own experience and level. When a unit fights and survives, it gains 1 * (experience level of enemy unit) experience. If it defeats an enemy, it gains 8 * (experience level of enemy unit). When a unit levels up, it changes into a different unit, like an Elven Fighter can change into either an Elven Captain (better stats and increases attack damage of adjacent friendly units) or an Elven Hero (which has slightly better stats than a Captain, but without the leadership ability).

It's pretty fun, and it's free. Might give it a shot.
Molach: "I like to have 200+ hp and over 5 good healin potions when I do [the fire] temple. AND some way of killing the Wyrm"

Morio: "Some way of killing the worm is recommended, yes :D"

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 7/30/2006 at 01:26 (GMT -5) by Kirbot]
mooseproduce
Registered user

Last page view:

6280 days, 7 hours, 39 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 at 07:08 (GMT -5)

Smash Brothers 64 on Kalliera (spelling?), which is an online emulation host/client system. I believe the only emulator compatible with it (for N64) is Project64, but I think Mupen might work too. Go to http://www.smashboards.com and head over to the Smash 64 forum, and then look around for a thread about "smash online" or "Kalliera".

It's highly recommended that you obtain some sort of USB controller... although there is a large contingent of "keyboard smashers" who are highly patriotic. :)

Personally, I prefer the console version... but this thread isn't about consoles, now is it?

Beyond that, nobody seems to have mentioned Soldat-- shame on you ALL. (http://soldat.pl) Soldat is the bomb shaznat. :P As soon as 1.3.2 comes out, the minigun will get a small damage boost... and then I will actually have a decent kill count. Hopefully Rugers will get nerfed, too-- A BUNCH. :|
Zoop de Whoop

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 2/2/2007 at 07:10 (GMT -5) by mooseproduce]
Portrait
Hendar23
Registered user

Last page view:

5650 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 at 19:57 (GMT -5)

www.msremake.com is fantastic over a LAN, and still pretty good over the net, though generally after playing on a LAN with your buddies all under the same roof it's hard to go back to net gaming
"Men are born for games. Nothing else. Every child knows that play is nobler than work" - Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: