Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / The talent thingy

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

me
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2002 at 01:40 (GMT -5)

First, does everyone know that the newest version of Adom is available. The talent system gives great new possibilities.
Now the question:
Which starting talent combination do you like the best?
When playing merchant you can get over 100k money in the beginning, when choosing wealthy, very wealthy and filthy rich as the beginning talents. Btw, by using gnome of hurthling, you get one free talent. I also like the boon to(of) the family, because you get the heir talent after choosing it. And Heir talent gives you a magical thingy to begin with. Different customs get different weapons. This is a godsent for newbies.
Portrait
Griever
Registered user
The Beastmaster

Last page view:

7801 days, 1 hour, 11 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2002 at 01:43 (GMT -5)

Geez, I forgot to login, when I wrote that first message. I thought it was odd, when it asked my nickname..?

RRaaugHH!!!
Portrait
Strudds
Registered user
The Lost Soul

Last page view:

7157 days, 8 hours, 28 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2003 at 14:02 (GMT -5)

Don't pick skilled [+2 to all initial skill values]
it causes the game to crash (the bug has been reported)
Though Birnam Wood be come to Dunsinane and thou opposed being of no woman born, yet i will try the last. before my body, i throw my warlike shield. Lay on, Macduff, and damned be him that first cries, 'hold enough!'

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: