Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Lucky characters

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6291 days, 18 hours, 45 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2002 at 12:37 (GMT -5)

Probably this is the first one I've ever seen they still have 6 wishes (the ring is still there)

Archangel.
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2002 at 19:57 (GMT -5)

Remember that you can wrench out the final charge. So actually your wand contained 6 wishes. You really are lucky! The only WoW I've ever found had 4(+1) wishes...
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5662 days, 13 hours, 35 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2002 at 17:00 (GMT -5)

Yay, for once I'm lucky. I started an archer just to see how fast I could raise his weapon skill in the SMC and to see how long I could last there... But he was doing OK so I decided to flee at level 9 with something like 5 hp left facing a doppleganger. Anyways nothing special going down untill found a ring of djinni summoning on UD:5 lying on the floor! Can't wait to get a mixed monsters vault on UD:8 and get my char killed by ghost lords and lightning vortices!

EDIT: Yes! This is exactly what I need! The next level down a river waiting to drown me without swimming skill...
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 12/30/2002 at 17:02 (GMT -5) by J.]
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6291 days, 18 hours, 45 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2003 at 12:19 (GMT -5)

Thank you! Here's the char Florine
BTW: Nelie Al Gore's wife Tipper Gore said the quote.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 1/2/2003 at 12:19 (GMT -5) by C]
Portrait
Guinea
Registered user
tWo-HeAdEd cHaOs WeAsEl

Last page view:

6967 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2003 at 14:16 (GMT -5)

Gnomish elementalist found a book shop in UD. Got some great stuff from there: Lightning Ball (die you lousy golems!), Acid Ball (die everything else! :) )Acid Bolt, Strenght of Atlas, Remove Curse, Magic Map, also some books of Fireball, I.Fireball, Fire Bolt, Knock, Disarm Trap, Macig Lock... what else do I need? (well, maybe Death Ray :))

Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: