Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / request

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Vulgar
Registered user
Necromantic Farmer

Last page view:

4488 days, 4 hours, 38 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 05, 2002 at 04:51 (GMT -5)

Can someone please send me a save game with the PC on Filks level? This is for experimental purposes only. please send it to djl@netconnect.com.au Actually it would help if you have the wierd tome. Asking a lot but maybe someone has all the requirements?

Should I eat it or make it my undead slave?

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 12/5/2002 at 05:15 (GMT -5) by Vulgar]
buttnugget
Registered user

Last page view:

7624 days, 2 hours, 17 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 05, 2002 at 22:55 (GMT -5)

should've asked beofre i reformatted my harddrive. i had a lvl 50 bard saved in the wilderness with the weird tome and everythign else you could want. what are you planning to do if you don't mind my asking?
Vulgar
Registered user
Necromantic Farmer

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 00:16 (GMT -5)

I check the windows adom.exe file to see if it was much different and discovered this, SlaughtertheMadMinstrelandyouwillhaveonehappyquicklingforsure! and Iamaveryhappyquickling! I was thinking perhaps a rivalry exists between these two like the greater unicorns. Maybe is you give the wierd tome to Filk he assigns a quest to kill the Mad Minstrel. Also, for anyone who didn't read my other post... say to the ancient dwarf "ancient scroll" and he will reply with this message, "Once all men were ruled by a just high king. A noble man he was, but he died long ago and his kin fought for the throne. They all perished in dose bloody wars. Da high king wuz buried on a hidden island." some relations to the SoO?

Do you think the SoO exists?
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3593 days, 14 hours, 23 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 03:44 (GMT -5)

Can somebody send me any save hiles to: mewto@email.ro or carmaghedon@yahoo.com

For the Horde!
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7178 days, 19 hours, 14 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 04:13 (GMT -5)

yeah, i thought about relation of WT to SoO. In Guidebook i saw that bards can read sumthing about, that ithas some relationship to "an ancient scroll". Also, i think that MM isn't so mad, i think he just wants the goddamned scroll of goddamned omnipotence. And maybe high kings are somehow related to it... give the WT to Filk, maybe, and he'll reveal something about the red rooster inn...

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5658 days, 6 hours, 55 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 06:43 (GMT -5)

Don't know why the dwarf answers that way if you say that, but there is only one high king(actually only his remains) and I don't think that has anything to do with SoO. Which, IMO, doesn't exist.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7756 days, 12 hours, 59 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 11:29 (GMT -5)

About Filk... This Filk text SlaughtertheMadMinstrelandyouwillhaveonehappyquicklingforsure! If chat with Filkc he say it to you. When you kill Mad Minstrel and chat with Filk hi say Iamaveryhappyquickling!... And this any mistery, and no weird book is necesery to get this mesage

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"
Junnu
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 14:40 (GMT -5)

Yeah J, me thinks too dat da ancient dwarf is just speaking about the high kings, because the ring of the high kings is on an island (surrounded with piranhas ... you know this stuff), and I think that's where the king is buried, so ... maybe the dwarf tells about another scroll than the omnipotence one ... ?

Dekar
Registered user

Last page view:

7795 days, 4 hours, 42 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 18:14 (GMT -5)

There's also something in the .exe about the game being over when the quickling sings, and that is now!

Anyway, I doubt you can really find that scrolls. It's probably just something like the red rooster inn or the volcano. What good would it be for, since you can already become omnipotent by other means?

Have a nice day, Later!
Vulgar
Registered user
Necromantic Farmer

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 19:56 (GMT -5)

Then maybe the Ring of the High Kings has something to do with SoO? Or maybe if you dig that little island you'll uncover a stairway or something? Can you tell I'm very persistant? BTW Deckar "What good would it be for, since you can already become omnipotent by other means?" I suppose that's true but it just adds a little spice to the game trying to find out if it exists or not, don't you think?

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 12/6/2002 at 20:03 (GMT -5) by Vulgar]
Vulgar
Registered user
Necromantic Farmer

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, December 07, 2002 at 00:57 (GMT -5)

*Groan* I just discovered something annoying. Say ancient ANYTHING and Thrundarr will say that message. No relevance to SoO at all.

Tom
Registered user

Last page view:

7575 days, 7 hours, 47 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 at 13:47 (GMT -5)

Spoiler Ok go to the fortress village at the top is a room with no entry you have to teleport in anyway theres a scroll read it and weird text about the scroll of omnipotence is on the scroll

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 12/14/2002 at 13:49 (GMT -5) by Tom]
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7178 days, 19 hours, 14 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2002 at 10:26 (GMT -5)

yup, we know that. No other mentioning of Jak-Nagur or Lubaf in the .exe
And i already posted about non-existence of SoO in topic "SoO again".

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: