Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Werewolf Lord...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Dekar
Registered user

Last page view:

7799 days, 9 hours, 38 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 08, 2002 at 03:12 (GMT -5)

Just a quick question.. What the heck is a WereWolf Lord doing on the level of the cute dog?

Promising Trollish healer lvl 5, I try to go and save the cute dog, and I'm attack by.. a werewolf lord? I mean, come on, those are hard for a lvl 20 character, how am I supposed to fight that?

Duh, too bad, another good one down the drain..

Have a nice day, Later!
Illumi
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, December 08, 2002 at 03:27 (GMT -5)

Sometimes one could be unlucky enough to have a vault with miscellaneous monster generated in PC:6, you would probably see Orge Magus, Berserker Prince, ochel jelly too.
If this happens, i usually just run away (ignoring the death of life of kenny), not returning until lvl 15.

By the way, last time when i saw werewolf lord in PC:6, it was of very low level, i.e. it just summon wolves instead of werewolves.
Junnu
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, December 09, 2002 at 12:09 (GMT -5)

Yeah ... miscellaneous monster vaults are WAY more difficult than those with a single or two races! Slayers, giant slugs, ratling duelists, quickling lords spring to mind.

lvl 6 character really can't handle them ...
Dekar
Registered user

Last page view:

7799 days, 9 hours, 38 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 09, 2002 at 22:51 (GMT -5)

This one did summon werewolves, and by the speed at which he got my 100+ HP down, I think I wasn't the first to fall to his fangs.

I can handle the Ogre Magus or the mass of primal chaos, but the werewolf lord is just too much :)
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5662 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 at 11:02 (GMT -5)

Me thinks that vaults with random monsters should be toned down a little. Or then the vaults with some silly orcs should have extremely experienced orcs or something since those are a cakewalk with even level 1 chars...
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7183 days, 9 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 at 09:43 (GMT -5)

Ratling duelists?? They are eeeeeeeeaaaaaaazzzy! And, can there be a... Moloch vault?! BOO!! ARE YOU SCARED??? I *AM*

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
Guinea
Registered user
tWo-HeAdEd cHaOs WeAsEl

Last page view:

6967 days, 10 hours, 35 minutes and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 at 09:58 (GMT -5)

And I AM NOT :). With a decent char a moloch vault (with g. molochs included of course) would mean: LOTS OF XP :-)(-:

J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5662 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 at 10:06 (GMT -5)

My trolls would kill for vaults full of molochs... Well they do kill everything all the time nevertheless so that's not such a big promise.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Junnu
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2002 at 02:56 (GMT -5)

Yeah ... your chars kill loads of molochs but mine can't beat a tiny ratling duelist :p
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7183 days, 9 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2002 at 07:40 (GMT -5)

oke, oke... hehehehe! BALOR VAULT!!! MUHAHA!!! THOU ART DEAD!!!

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Yax
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, December 12, 2002 at 11:22 (GMT -5)

Heh, what about ElDeR ChAoS GoD vault? :-)))

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: