Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / barbarian and courage

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

buttnugget
Registered user

Last page view:

7602 days, 7 hours, 51 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2002 at 17:00 (GMT -5)

just found this out. i went chaotic to do the old crone's quests after talking to the barbarian which gave me the courage quest. i came back to the barbarian after i killed 20 beggers (which made me chaotic to do the crone's quests) he said to bug off. after i did the fire temple i was L+ and he drops a random two handed sword instead. i backed up to see if it's the same one everytime.

so far i've gotten an unbalanced, a red, and 3 normal one's. no adamantium or eterniums. just 3d5+3. kinda neat though
Portrait
Gareth
Registered user
Banshee´s new husband *dead*

Last page view:

7706 days, 7 hours, 53 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2002 at 18:50 (GMT -5)

Yeah... didn´t know about that

I would like to have a Murderous Eternium Two-handed sword of penetration please
Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5737 days, 23 hours, 10 minutes and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 at 03:59 (GMT -5)

Hmmm, did you have the Courage skill already (maybe from a potion of education) before you talked to him? If you get the skill before finishing the quest, he'll give you a two-handed sword.
Portrait
Mishka
Registered user
Hopeless

Last page view:

6091 days, 18 hours, 46 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 at 02:06 (GMT -5)

Just wanted to mention that I finished the courage quest for the first time in my life! Yay! Didn't actually pay attention to my first kill, but anyways it seems that it was common enough.

"Faugh!" snorted Tahngarth. "Why would it make a meal out of something like you?" Squee looked relieved. "No," he continued, "you'd make a much better toothpick."
buttnugget
Registered user

Last page view:

7602 days, 7 hours, 51 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 at 19:56 (GMT -5)

hmm, dunno

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: