Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / How long did...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Orc Man
Registered user
Threadamancer

Last page view:

7695 days, 3 hours, 24 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 29, 2002 at 21:32 (GMT -5)

It take you to beat ADOM? Ive never beat it once, got real close with an orcish necro blue dragon caves, but was killed by emporer lich when i came around a corner..

"The greatest obstacle obstructing the advancement of the human race, is the human race."
Jillian
Registered user
the High Elven Barbarian

Last page view:

7709 days, 15 hours, 37 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 29, 2002 at 22:08 (GMT -5)

Very long, and it takes a lot of luck and patience. :) I have been playing ADoM for years, and only beat the game once. (Closed the gate)

Killed by AnDoR dRaKoN three times in seperate games, though. Sniff. It wasn't even close. I got killed so fast.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3753 days, 2 hours, 36 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 29, 2002 at 22:37 (GMT -5)

yeah, Andy is tough :) I've never beaten the game, except when I was cheating (re-using save files), and that doesn't count.

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Guinea
Registered user
tWo-HeAdEd cHaOs WeAsEl

Last page view:

6966 days, 11 hours, 30 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2002 at 02:41 (GMT -5)

Won twice. Gray elven weaponsmith in 1.0.0 and high elven archer in 1.1.0. Now I'm trying 1.1.1. Lost a bunch of great char already by my own stupidity. A perfectly good human barbariangot cursed & doomed by puppy corpse. "Oh, a bone! Let's eat it! Damn :-("

eL (hm)
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2002 at 07:11 (GMT -5)

farest i got - Khel (i never found the AOLS so i die searching for it always). But i'm so spoiled by Andy Williams, that i know lots about adom :D
PS i'm so humble...
RamuPL
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2002 at 08:28 (GMT -5)

I have been playing on and off for over three years but I have never completed the game... fair.

I usually lose interest by the time I reach level 15-16 and start a new character. (The previous character then dies quite quickly.)

I believe ADOM is the only game I have played where starting out all over again is not a major pain but rather fun.

My Level 1 Gnomish Bard and his moderately experienced greater claw bug are doing great at the moment (Thanks to Maelstrom).
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6290 days, 17 hours, 57 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2002 at 12:44 (GMT -5)

I played 6 months before I was able to play fairly and the UlTimAtE ChAoS EnDinG fairly took me the year. I've been playing ADOM 3yrs this new years day at 12:45.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: