Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / Dream-quest of Thomas Biskup

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7183 days, 15 hours, 30 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 at 07:23 (GMT -5)

OOC: LOL, just thought about that while surfing the .exe
Well, lets pretend that there is no ADOM, and Thomas is some novice (or maybe not) archeologist or something like that. He had found some ancient scrolls (not of omnipotence :)) and is studiing them at home (to those who don't know - he lives in Germaby :)). He will accidentally summon some monsters - first of all - a giant spider (what he will find out coming home at night muhahaha). Then he will probably jump to dimension of Ancardia and do something. I won't write anything NOW, 'coz i'm a bit busy (my b-day).

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Andor_Drakon
Registered user
The eLdEr ChAoS gOd

Last page view:

7675 days, 13 hours, 41 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2003 at 00:38 (GMT -5)

OOC: Well, i just feel like starting the story off.

IC:
The night was as dark as the bottom of a river. In the middle, a faint pool of light floated in the darkness, illuminating a small desk, at which was placed a leather backpack.

Thomas Biskup had found it in a metal chest, covered with strange symbols, on a dig at an archeological site outside Berlin, near his house. It had been his first and last dig. He remembered the day his shovel had hid hard metal, the excitement of pulling it out of the ground. The next day, the foreman had turned up and announced that the dig was to be closed. Their backers had run into legal problems, and there was no money left. Thomas's disapointment was infinite.

But he had the backpack. The chest was open, and it contained one other item, a very strange item which seemed to have no useful purpose.

Now, to open the backpack. He opened it, and pulled out, randomly, a scroll. It was in some strange language, with weird characters. From somewhere in the domains of his mind the word came unbidden - runes. But somehow, it seemed fitting. He picked up the closest scroll and opened it.

ChAoS Is CoMiNg!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Andor Drakon
Registered user
uummm... ElDeR cHaOs GoD?

Last page view:

7299 days, 13 hours, 17 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2003 at 03:53 (GMT -5)

OOC: Hello? The last time eL looked at this was 14 JANUARY? Hmm. Well, if anybody wants to continue the story, they are free too. I was just getting things started (Sorry, eL, if I was annoying you by taking over) If nobody posts anything (not even a note saying they know this thread exists, by, say, May 9, then I'll just assume that I might as well continue it.

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is anyone continuing the story?
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5661 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2003 at 10:43 (GMT -5)

OOC: FYI this forum doesn't get the activity I wish it did. eL hasn't even mentioned anything in here otehr than that one post, and considering you're the only one to have posted other than him I do think it'd died. You're welcome to try to ressurect it if you like.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, May 02, 2003 at 04:22 (GMT -5)

OOC: Well, what the WMoPC - I might as well. The thread is deader than my first character (sigh). I might as well revive it (casts spell "raise")
CRASH
REBOOT
I forgot, this is ADOM, no "raise" spell (uses AoLS)

IC: Biskup read the scroll, only to strangely find he could understand it. "8,246,692 paces from here your goal is lying"

Confusing... what was his goal and what did the scroll mean? Thomas Biskup now knew that this scroll contained some rather useless information.
Thomas closed the scroll, only to discover that the writing on the label of the scroll had rearranged itself into "Scroll of Information"
OOC: Can't remember if the Eno Eeww Eerht or the scribbled one was information
IC: Thomas Biskup, strangley, did not feel at all confused, and, this scroll proving rather troublesome, opened another one.

This next scroll was covered with evil, dangerous letters, vortices of words that drew him to read them. His tongue stumbled over the weird letters, but the scroll was open, and he began to read. Vrzeadfty Rutoplr Greal Swer...

Finally, as he finished reading, he saw the scroll blank and swirl into unregognisability. The words on the label changed too, and he read, unhapilly, the words "Scroll of Monster Summoning"

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Andor Drakon
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 at 03:14 (GMT -5)

Oh god (meaning me), i give up!

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
_Iridia
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 at 10:35 (GMT -5)

Any good at poetry? :) ADOM RP2 needs a Mad Minstrel... okay, so it's a step down from ElDeR cHaOs GoD, but it's a job.
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7183 days, 15 hours, 30 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 at 14:21 (GMT -5)

since I AM BACK i'll think about continuing working on that one... I THINK i'll think about continuing working on that one... :)) of course, i'm kidding, it's more probable that i will :)

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: