Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Unnatural aging

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5760 days, 2 hours, 35 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2003 at 04:38 (GMT -5)

A strange thing happened to my Orcish Assassin last night. I was critically hit by a ghost king, and got the message "You suddenly age! You feel middle-aged. You feel old. You feel very old." When I looked at the background screen, it said that I was 54 years old and dead!

Since I had no potions of youth, there was nothing I could do about this, and the Grim Reaper showed up on my next turn. Even so, I'm wondering whether you always get one turn to sort yourself out when a ghost ages you to death? Maybe it's a similar effect to the way that lucky characters with fate smiles are usually left at 1 HP rather than instakilled by critical hits.

Are potions of youth the only cure for unnatural aging, or can you wish for youth directly, or pray and have the gods un-age you?
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3750 days, 5 hours, 44 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2003 at 06:13 (GMT -5)

The gods can't cure aging... I don't know if wishing works, I'll have to try that one.

Die Gedanken sind Frei

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: