Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / How do I pick up an item?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Hiram Sedai
Registered user
Token Lackwit

Last page view:

7684 days, 19 hours, 28 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2003 at 21:26 (GMT -5)

Ha! Made ya look!

Is this game rascist? I ask that because I'm playing a level 21 High Elf Archer and the game is much easier with this race than with any other I've played thus far. It's odd.

Specifically, I've seen more pools, shops, altars and have gotten 4 more wishes than any other char I've played.

Deathwing
Registered user
Mana Beast

Last page view:

7276 days, 8 hours, 55 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2003 at 21:56 (GMT -5)

Could be....I'm playing a level 26 Grey Elf Priest, and so far i've gotten 5 wishes, 3 shops, and probably 10-15 altars.
ArcticWolf
Registered user
Karmic Popsicle

Last page view:

7391 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2003 at 04:26 (GMT -5)

Luck! It has to be! Or maybe the player has sold his/her soul!! Maybe elves have some sort of deal with the devil! This scandal never ends!

Btw, good topic question. ^_^

Imagine a carmic popsicle -
First it is red and tastes like strawberry. Then it turns blue and tastes like blueberry. And if someone takes it from ye, he or she gets cursed and doomed.
Portrait
rhino69
Registered user
go forth & see all

Last page view:

7658 days, 1 hour, 24 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2003 at 10:36 (GMT -5)

I'm play dark elf priest lv10 and i'm being f***ed at all the shops as the guide said i might but i've found loads of spellbooks,no si yet which is strange as my other players(10-15) always got them i'm L+ but got my first corruption
(stuff dripping from fingers)..i used to be human archer but have evolved its fun doing magic and so much safer

We all die but few die with honour
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5636 days, 4 hours and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2003 at 08:59 (GMT -5)

Priests are quite an easy class I think and detect item status is very useful in the early game.

Remember that in ADOM mana is luck and elves have high mana.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: