Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / What the heck is an "Si"???

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Kreff
Registered user
Lost Soul

Last page view:

7392 days, 13 hours, 11 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 at 14:05 (GMT -5)

I just found ADOM the other day and I'm hooked!!! (Darn game!) :)

Anyway, I keep reading about "Si". I finally have one now, but what the heck do I do with it?? (It's cursed too.) I've tried to read all the spoilers, but couldn't seem to find the answer anywhere, and the search option isn't working. :p

I'm currently at the dwarven village with my 14th level High Elf Archer.

Thanks for the advice.
TBD
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2003 at 01:05 (GMT -5)

The si is a special artifact in that it keeps multiplying all the time. Keep in in your inventory and after a while you'll have dozens of 'em. The cursed/uncursed/blessed state for the new ones is random so you could get quite a few blessed ones too. And one blessed scroll of uncursing later a pile of uncursed ones.

How to use them ? Well, you can sell them and get a lot of money that way. Remember to keep one to have more to sell later. With a si you have practically unlimited money supply. They can also be used on a certain level deep down (you'll understand when you get there). Or if you come upon a jelly pit/vault you can wield a si to prevent damage to your normal weapon. You can also sacrifice them at altar.
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7177 days, 2 hours, 5 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2003 at 08:58 (GMT -5)

another n00b question. READ ANDY WILLIAMS GUIDEBOOK

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: