Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / STOP ASKING NOOB QUESTIONS!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7183 days, 13 hours, 41 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2003 at 11:29 (GMT -5)

dammit, the only right answer to them - ANDY WILLIAMS GUIDEBOOK, LINK AT ADOM.DE!!
dammit

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
rhino69
Registered user
go forth & see all

Last page view:

7684 days, 22 hours, 47 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2003 at 06:51 (GMT -5)

your right -but then maybe someone who has'nt played this to long or read the guide (i have )need to find a way around their problem finds this the perfect site to ask. one mans noob is another mans boon and the guide is just that not the whole, just a guide a f*****g good guide i admit (helped me loads) we all find our own way through thats what its all about surely

We all die but few die with honour

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/21/2003 at 06:55 (GMT -5) by rhino69]
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5663 days, 1 hour, 23 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2003 at 09:03 (GMT -5)

Also I don't think these forums get THAT many posts so n00b q's don't even clutter up the forums too much.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6292 days, 6 hours, 33 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2003 at 12:22 (GMT -5)

Noobies are too addicted to clutter this board... I was! Well, actually I didn't know it even existed.

Portrait
rhino69
Registered user
go forth & see all

Last page view:

7684 days, 22 hours, 47 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2003 at 07:28 (GMT -5)

maybe you masters of ADOM could run a course which us newbies and slower learners can benefit from.This will need a new page but should not be a spoiler but a lesson in all aspects.I downloaded a player from kat and she had LOADS of gear and stuff i hadn't expected made me feel quite inaddaquate really but nice to watch

We all die but few die with honour

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: