Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Talents for archers

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

GeraltFromPoland
Registered user
The Greatest ;)

Last page view:

7684 days, 7 hours, 45 minutes and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 at 01:32 (GMT -5)

Hi again. Which talents I should take for my archers ? For beginning I took +1 perception and others +1 to attributies. Later I took Miser, Treasure Hunter and now I am taking all talents with +x to hit +x to damage for missile weapons. Can you advice if I took good talents ? Thanks
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3753 days, 7 hours, 57 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 at 02:25 (GMT -5)

Specifically for archers?... Quick Shot, Lightning Shot, Keen Shot, Far Shot, Eagle-Eyed, Good Shot, and Missile Weapon Master. And get the Affinity with whatever weapon you like....

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3114 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 at 11:52 (GMT -5)

I use all the speed talents, Healthy (20% faster healing helps a lot), if I'm a dwarf I take the PV talents (only Dwarves can get the last one), the DV talents, if I'm a barbarian (and I usually am :D ) I take the "heavy weapons" talents (for the Axe of the Minotaur Emperor).
Spellcasters should take the pp and spell talents.
Feel free to experiment, it's not like your chars will live for ever ;) (Pesymista? Ja? Gdzie¿by, ja jestem tylko realist¹ :P - Polish)

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5661 days, 18 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 at 11:54 (GMT -5)

With an archer I'd first take miser and treasure hunter, after which I'd go for the faster shot talents. Then the damage bonuses for missiles and last speed bonuses and movement bonus. I don't know how many exactly those all take but I think you should be able to get all of those in one game.

OT in finnish, nothing important just bragging about my 1337 h4XXX0|2 skills in written english: Hee... hauska juttu et on netissä tämmösiä foorumeja yms niin vähän pysyy toi kirjotetun enkun taito hallussa. Nyt vasta lukion enkun kolmoskurssi menossa mut kuitenkin ope anto kouluaineesta 99 (siis ihan perus 200 sanaa ja sillee) että ilmeisesti oon ihan vitun velho sit tässä kielessä :P Vielä kun toi ranska sujuis yhtä hyvin...
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: