Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / The most ridicilous mistakes

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Lorze
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2003 at 17:32 (GMT -5)

What is the stupidest mistake you've made with the characters ready for CG or ultra-endings? I just went for Chaos God ending and got myself blasted in the final test when entering the gate. I was extremely corrupted, champion, and wielded the sceptre and wore the crown, but guess what, I managed to put on the WRONG AMULET!!!?!. Just before entering the Caverns of Chaos for the last time, I had killed the sheriff for fun and got the reward from Hotzenplotz, Amulet of chaos. I didn't identify it, neither I had identified medal of chaos, so they were both called as "obsidian amulet" in my inventory. The only difference was that the artifact weighted 300 whereas the amulet of chaos weighted 3. I did notice the difference earlier but of course I managed to put the wrong amulet on because i was hesitating to enter the gate. Even though I've completed the ultra ending, Chaos god ending just seems impossible for me, because I always screw up in some stupid way. Once I left my spectre in some infinity dungeon level, because I thought you can't lose artifacts in there. (for example, Si's are always found in your backpack again, if you drop them and enter a new level.) Apparently, the sceptre was lost forever. One time when I was L50 and wanted to do the demented ratling quest, I found out somebody had already killed him. One time when heading for Ultra ending, I got the crumpled scroll burned after killing the emperor moloch. Maybe it was me shooting lightning bolts at him from far away and I didn't notice I had already killed him.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: