Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / tricks to becoming lawful

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

loser
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2003 at 06:15 (GMT -5)

yeah, there's giving gold to beggars, yeah, there's the altar technique... but for C- chars who are desperate to get lawful, i suggest "c"hatting to monsters when they become "afraid", repeat chatting about 5 times until they generate the message "do you want to make (p)eace"? this seems to give lots of lawful stones...

works great when combined with stuff of the void or the scare monster spell, scare them and make peace =)
Portrait
Gordismo
Registered user
False God

Last page view:

7467 days, 44 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2003 at 17:26 (GMT -5)

Or just give a million gcs to the preist in dwarf town.

EDIT: Mispelled dwarf

"The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists until the moment you don't"

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 5/9/2003 at 02:47 (GMT -5) by Gordismo]
Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6290 days, 15 hours, 1 minute and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2003 at 18:26 (GMT -5)

You can heal those monsters,pets. Do dwarf's quests,little girl's, or the sheriff's (if undone) Kill big boss chaos monsters.

Portrait
Anarchy
Registered user
yAwN

Last page view:

4894 days, 13 hours, 36 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 04:26 (GMT -5)

Give seeds to farmers!Err..is that it?I can't remember.

Boredom ceases bladder.
Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5762 days, 20 hours, 32 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 at 05:51 (GMT -5)

Wear an amulet of order! (Preferably blessed.) The only trouble is that if you're chaotic it will damage you. Armours of order also exist.

Do the elder's quest. (The druid's quest pulls you towards neutrality, IIRC.)

Save Khelavaster. Reunite Blup with his mum.

The sheriff's first quest (killing Kranach) has rather odd effects on your alignment. If you're N+, it will make you N=, but if you're NL, it will make you LN. If you're chaotic, I don't think it affects your alignment at all. The sheriff's second quest (killing Hotzenplotz) always makes you more lawful, and gains you a blessed amulet of order. I think bringing dead criminals to the sheriff is also lawful.

Give lots of food to beggars. Feed NPCs that say they're hungry. Spend time with NPCs that say they're lonely.

Let frightened monsters get away from wilderness encounters.

A potion of balance sometimes pulls you towards neutrality, but sometimes balances out your stats.

EDIT: I forgot that if you're lawful already, talking to a hostile lawful is a lawful act the first time you do it.

EDIT2: Just checked the GB, which mentions self-flagellation.

Have we covered all possible lawful acts yet? :-)

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 5/9/2003 at 05:59 (GMT -5) by Ekaterin]

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: