Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Dwarven Halls...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6658 days, 19 hours, 55 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 at 11:16 (GMT -5)

Where do I find them? I've had two charactors want to go there, but I didn't know where it was so waddled through the trees...

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3111 days, 3 hours, 19 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 at 11:26 (GMT -5)

On the level, where you can decend to the forest, there is another down-leading stairway. One "<" but two ">" - take the other one, and welcome to the place where tension rooms full of the highest danger-level monsters are quite possible.
Just to warn you - my Pet Greater Earth Elemental got killed. Greater Karmic Wyrm, Emperor Lich, Lich King, 2 Grater Molochs - thats what chased me the last time I got unluck in there.

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5658 days, 2 hours, 44 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 at 12:24 (GMT -5)

Last time I went there I got a room full of greater black wyrms. I know I said it before somewhere else but that is the worst thing I've ever seen there. Those things can spit out at least 20 paces or so you have no chance to run away from them in a corridor :) Other really really bad things are ghost lord tension rooms or some such.
You should really consider taking a means of teleport down there with you.

Then again, usually I just meet kobolds, goblins and perhaps one dark elf lord. That or the stairs are next to each other on both levels.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 at 12:25 (GMT -5)

I'm doing pretty good. I found like 3 pools, I think i got cursed on the first one, and yet still got a wish. O_o And now my Dwarven Elder quest is "slay a rat to prove your valor" omg
Wow. I think this is a keeper.

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 at 12:37 (GMT -5)

Nevermind... The gnolls got me... maybe i shouldn't have dual wielded my eternium daggers so I'd actually hit the stupid gnolls once or twice... one did like 30 damage in one turn, ouch

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: