Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / O_o

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6657 days, 12 hours, 27 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 10:55 (GMT -5)

Ok, now THAT stinks. Sacrificing cats at alters makes the stupid king angry....
At least it was a brand spanking new charactor... but he had so much POTENTIAL! lol

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...

Did YOU know sacing cats makes the king angry?
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
Ass Whisper
Registered user
the Orcish Bard

Last page view:

7429 days, 1 hour, 40 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 12:53 (GMT -5)

They do add to your killcount when you sacrifice, so it's quite obvious that you are responsible for that cat's death... Mistakes happen, creating your own traps and luring cats into them is one way to kill cats indirectly without angering the catlord.. many other ways though...

Icesus
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5656 days, 19 hours, 16 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 17:47 (GMT -5)

You do know it's not game over when you kill a cat? Now, you ought to assess the situation again and make the most out of it. In other words, try to waste as many cats as possible. If you're gonna fight the cat lord, better make him a worthy opponent by slaying many many cats. (Then he'll also net you a nice sum of experience points. From one million up.)

BTW, of course sacrificing cats counts :) Otherwise it'd be a very easy way of getting rid of them.

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 6/18/2003 at 17:47 (GMT -5) by J.]

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: