Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / About the bug temple and Dx..

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Sami
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 15:56 (GMT -5)

I went to the bug temple just about an hour ago and as excpected, I got loads of dexterity for my barbarian...

But then I got the maximum amount of dexterity my guy can get, how do I easily raise that maximum amount?
Sami
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at 16:17 (GMT -5)

Or.. uhh.. I just remembered that my maximum Dx when I decided to go to the bug temple was 15... I just wanna be sure, does it raise when you eat the bugs?
qpax
Registered user

Last page view:

7366 days, 19 hours, 1 minute and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2003 at 08:29 (GMT -5)

No, it doesn't raise Dx when you eat the bugs, or rather that never happened to me. It only reduces your willpower.
"I want ye to slay a female goblin slavemaster ghul. Return to me when you have succeded."
Egg king
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2003 at 09:37 (GMT -5)

Umm guys I hate to tell you this but the reason almost all my characters have a speed of around 150-170 and a Dex of at least 35(mmm devils rose:)
is because they do increase Dex and Speed but it gets harder the higher your dex and speed is.

I always go on bug hunts and after I get as high stats as I can (the bugs get really bad ass after killing alot of them so be careful) I just eat tons of Morgia root to fix the Willpower drop(Takes so long, you will need around 100 roots as well)

Oh and you will want to drop into the dungeon part as soon as possible to stop them being generated really bad ass from you killing too many above ground(careful they see invis now)

I love chupa chups now;)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: