Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / SoCR from dwarven mystic

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Sami
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 at 20:30 (GMT -5)

How do I get them? Every time I've spoken to the mystic, I've just got the artifact axe, how do I get those o-soooo-lovely blessed SoCR??
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3088 days, 16 hours, 52 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 at 20:53 (GMT -5)

You have to be neutral to get equipment. Most of the time you will get 4 SoCR and 6 Potions of Extra Healing. If you are lawfull (and your char is), then you get the axe.

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5635 days, 16 hours, 17 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 at 04:05 (GMT -5)

You can also get 7 potions of insight(which I usually get and they're totally worthless) or, IIRC, a PoGA.

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Sami
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 at 09:54 (GMT -5)

Yeah, I got the first time I tried it the extre healing potion, then the insight potions, and then I got two blessed potions of training ^^ pretty crappy actually... I'll scum a bit more to get those SoCR... Or at least I'll try

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: