Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Adjust to power

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Sami
Registered user
The addict

Last page view:

7607 days, 5 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 at 03:34 (GMT -5)

I noticed this with molochs and greater molochs. I got this message while killing a gm like... "The greater moloch seems to adjust to your power!"
Then I looked in monster memory and there it was, under the dv, pv, health, damage and speed.... "They adjust in power"

What does this mean?

I am the wound and the blade!
I am the slap and the cheek,
I am the limbs and the wheel,
The victim and the executioner!
-Heautontimouroumenos
Charles Baudelaire
KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

6457 days, 23 hours, 53 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 at 10:29 (GMT -5)

It means they get stronger in accordance with your characters level and abilities, so the more powerful your character, the more powerful ( and more experience gained from) the beastie is...
Though, I thought that only applied to Greater Molochs, not the regular garden variety Molochs. This message is also generated when a necromancer creates an undead slave of a type that would normally be weaker than the necro's current level. I'm sure a few other beastie's adjust in power besides just GM's, but I can't think of any right now...

The All-Powerful Ancient Chaos Lobster is here. Boil some water and melt some butter!
Portrait
Crimson King
Registered user

Last page view:

6318 days, 16 hours, 30 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 at 02:41 (GMT -5)

Well, Killerclaw said everything I know already. So, if you have a speed of 250 and you get a message "The greater moloch seems to adjust to your power", run. :)

Joka vitsaa säästää, saa kaatumataudin
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5661 days, 20 hours, 46 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 at 09:02 (GMT -5)

And don't slow yourself to get more exp for the kill :D

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: