Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / killing shopkeepers

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Portrait
Arancaytar
Registered user
Pyromancer

Last page view:

540 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 at 05:34 (GMT -5)

Does anyone know if wadomf also exists for the new version? I just found one for a pretty old version - had some fun waltzing through dungeons and blasting everything that moved with an Acid Ball spell at highest level, and wishing for greater molochs all the time... :P

It's also a nice way to pass the time, in a way. But I couldn't find the thing for the new version, the one with the talents.

Move the cursor to the desired position and press [SPACE] when done.
Impossible. Suddenly you stand elsewhere.
You see an ancient altar of black obsidian.
The goblin rockthrower suddenly shouts a prayer to his gods! You are consumed by a roaring column of flame!
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5636 days, 5 hours, 39 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 at 08:26 (GMT -5)

No, adomf(and wadomf for that matter) haven't been continued since 0.9.9g16pr2.

I've also edited an Andy as my pet but that was in the newest version. Quite fun :)

Now can someone describe the bug with the talents so I can go and exploi... um, explore the details of it and send a bug report?

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/1/2003 at 08:27 (GMT -5) by J.]
SolidSnake
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 at 11:29 (GMT -5)

There isn't one currently, but the cheatinginadom group on yahoo groups has some cheats/hacks. Petula Clark is _still_ MIA.
Portrait
Warlord
Registered user
Wanderer of the Wastes

Last page view:

7504 days, 19 hours, 30 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 at 11:45 (GMT -5)

Dunno about a bug, but I get about all the talents you can choose in the start w/ a little hacking w/ GameHack. Just find and freeze the talent number, but unfreeze before last choise or the game will get you in a dead end.

I can't get all the talents like this though, for some reason the game doesn't give all the perks available in the list (yes I do have the prequisites (sp?), but the game bugs..)

- May the blood of thine enemies stain the ground -
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5636 days, 5 hours, 39 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 at 11:53 (GMT -5)

Oh, I though you really found something and here we are again with another use for memory-editing tools :)

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
Warlord
Registered user
Wanderer of the Wastes

Last page view:

7504 days, 19 hours, 30 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 at 13:42 (GMT -5)

Sorry to disappoint you.
But mem editing tools can do wonders. How would you like a million bottles of holy water? Or to stop corruption completely? Going around without the need to gather food along is also pretty nice.

But it's also useful for figuring out game formulas and stuff. Like food things are easy to check, although the guide already has pretty much a complete list.

- May the blood of thine enemies stain the ground -
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: