Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / health and rapid healing

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5024 days, 10 hours, 57 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2003 at 10:58 (GMT -5)

What's the difference between the amulets of health and rapid healing? They have a 1s weight difference, but the guidebook just says that both increase HP regeneration rate. Is one (the heavier one) better than the other?

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3754 days, 16 hours, 44 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2003 at 11:21 (GMT -5)

I haven't noticed that an amulet of health does much at all... rapid healing will noticeably increase both HP regeneration and food consumption, though.

Anyone here figured out the exact effects of an amulet of health?

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3116 days, 3 hours, 29 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2003 at 13:03 (GMT -5)

An amulet of health keeps you in good health (it helps fighting sickness), an amulet of rapid healing heals you rapidly ;P

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5663 days, 2 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 at 10:50 (GMT -5)

An amulet of health increases your natural regeneration rate. Isn't an amulet of rapid healing quite the same as a regeneration granting item? Anyway, and amulet of rapid healing is MUCH more effective. Oh and it doesn't icrease food consumption.

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
firestorm
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 at 22:05 (GMT -5)

amulet of health helps recover from sickness much quicker. also i think it stops the stupid "last attack" of sickness
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5024 days, 10 hours, 57 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 at 23:54 (GMT -5)

Ok, thanks guys.
I think I'll stick with the amulet of protection against undead now. Just saved Khelavs-whats-his-name and am in that great big graveyard now.

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: