Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / A Quest Of The Elder Chaos God

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

qpax
Registered user

Last page view:

7393 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 at 03:38 (GMT -5)

In the source code of the game ( I mean, binary )
there is a lot of stuff about someone speaking in
CAPITALS, who says that he would let you live, because you might be useful. He gives you a quest. It has somtehing to do with the stuff "of raw steel", entering the gate twice. It' s somehow related to scroll of omnipotence, because "in the neighbourhood" of these thing is sth. like "you read the scroll of omnipotence. You are not able to absorb ( or sth ) the unbelievable energy contained in this scroll. You are < some description here >. You die?" Maybe there IS a scroll of omnipotence. I've heard that you could enter the gate twice. After the first time you are supposed to be resistant to corruption, but this is a rumour...
"I want ye to slay a female goblin slavemaster ghul. Return to me when you have succeded."

Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2003 at 01:27 (GMT -5)

i've talked to an ancient blue dragon before in the blue dragon caves that says something like "mortal you may be of use to me". is that what you read in the code?
qpax
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, October 24, 2003 at 02:17 (GMT -5)

Quite possible. I shall give it a look again. What about the other stuff? The: "You read the scroll of omnipotence", huh?

"I want ye to slay a female goblin slavemaster ghul. Return to me when you have succeded."
qpax
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, October 24, 2003 at 02:18 (GMT -5)

Quite possible. I shall give it a look again. What about the other stuff? The: "You read the scroll of omnipotence", huh?

mozzy
Registered user

Last page view:

7435 days, 3 hours, 46 minutes and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2003 at 00:27 (GMT -5)

dunno

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: