Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Announcements / A few updates...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

2 days, 8 hours, 49 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2001 at 20:51 (GMT -5)

Did a few "minor" updates. First of all as you might have noticed you now see who posted the last message as well as the date and time for it. Note that messages posted prior to this time only will say "Undetermined", all new messages schould report the poster's name correctly (sorry about that, but it would have been a TONNE of work to fix this little quirk and I don't think it's all that serius).

A thread schould also drop back down on the list and report the correct "last date" if the latest message gets deleted.

Also messed around a little with the code trying to make it look better (don't think it gave much of a performance improvement).

If you run across any strange problems/bugs/typos related to the latest changes (or anyting else) pleace let me know.

That's about it I think.

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin

This forum is limited to administrators and moderators, regular users are prohibited from posting messages here.