Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

mike2
Registered user

Last page view:

8247 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2001 at 15:36 (GMT -5)

I would like some of you to go and use the old forums until they are deleted. I am saddened about the absence of new postings on them, so i want you to go and use them as well as these new forums. These new ones are really good, but I still want some of you to go and use the old ones. Please. Please. Pleease.
*starts crying*
I don't want to offend you any, so if you don't want to do this, you don't have to. I'm not trying to force anything upon you, becuase that's RUDE.

[Edited at 15:37, Wednesday, August 01, 2001 by mike2]
Locke
Registered user
Treasure hunter

Last page view:

7898 days, 14 hours, 57 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2001 at 08:27 (GMT -5)

Why do you want people to continue to post to the old forums then? As you say yourself, these forums are really good. :)

Locke Cole
Orc Man
Registered user
Threadamancer

Last page view:

7697 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2003 at 22:11 (GMT -5)

*Ahem* I Orc Man have temporaly hijacked (well now that I think about it, its more like resurrected) this thread because for some reason I can't create new ones. Any way Ive taken this thread to to post my info on the Treasure Hunting talent. Ive conducted around 20 tests to see how much it affects your chances to find good stuff (Seven League Boots,*color* dragon mails, eternium *thing*,ect) and ive come to the conclusion that it doesn't directly affect your chances of finding that stuff. Instead it affects how much stuff drops against anything so it sorta affects yours chances of finding good stuff.

If you have any thing productive to add post it here I guess.

"The greatest obstacle obstructing the advancement of the human race, is the human race."

Don't Orcs rock?
Yes  No
Check results

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 2/1/2003 at 22:35 (GMT -5) by Orc Man]
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3599 days, 9 hours, 54 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 at 04:47 (GMT -5)

Why go to the old forums? I don't even know were that is. The new forum is great and I hope it will remain like this.

For the Horde!

The new forum rocks. Doesn't it?
Yes  No
Check results

J
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 at 15:12 (GMT -5)

Now mike2 hasn't been harassing these forums for over a year as you can tell of the date on the first posts so Mewto you probably won't get any answers from him :)

Oh and Orc man I think I've read recently a few other posts too somewhere which would indicate something similar to what you say so you might as well be right! I dunno, my drakish wizard didn't find that many spellbooks but good other items and LOTS of water and basic scrolls. With him I also learned it the hard way that shyssiryx's(whatever) water breath can do a few hundred points of damage...
Orc Man
Registered user
Threadamancer

Last page view:

7697 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2003 at 21:52 (GMT -5)

Alright I now claim this thread till the time I can create threads again.

Any way can some one tell me some good places to train companions? My latest ones keep dying and I keep laughing at there deaths because I didn't like them much anyway.

"The greatest obstacle obstructing the advancement of the human race, is the human race."
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7184 days, 14 hours, 44 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2003 at 06:57 (GMT -5)

read SoFS in DH 2 and train your moloch/ wyrm/ titan there!

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: