Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Talents?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Mark
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 11:16 (GMT -5)

I have heard that there are more talents than those listed in the Manual, like the on called treasure hunter.

Where can I find the needs for them?
Is far as I found there isn't anything at all aboute talents in the GB
Achillies
Registered user
Mymirdon King

Last page view:

7400 days, 20 hours, 1 minute and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 12:32 (GMT -5)

I have no idea where to go for the information on the talents, or what all available talents there are.

However, for the talent "Treasure Hunter," I believe that you first must have the "Alert (+1 to perception)" talent, then get the "Miser" talent. Treasure Hunter talent should be avalilable next.

I don't know if this is race\class dependent or what. This series works for dark elf monks.

"Not Zeus himself nor any other Power Shall save this madman who defies the Gods!".....Phoebus Apollo
Seneschal
Registered user
Dum spiro, sperabo

Last page view:

7302 days, 2 hours, 18 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 14:13 (GMT -5)

It is not race/class dependent to obtain talents, the only exception I know to that is that you need to be a dwarf to gain "Mithril skin".
For a good list on talents (I have no idea if it is complete but it seems pretty comprehensive) try: http://iki.fi/jsuvanto/adom/talents.gif
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5661 days, 20 hours, 24 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2004 at 06:59 (GMT -5)

Treasure hunter is the only one that TB forgot to mention in the manual, so there aren't really any "hidden" talents.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: