Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Pools

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6667 days, 11 hours, 25 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 14:24 (GMT -5)

Im playing a drakish beastfighter. He is doing pretty well. At CoC i found a pool, i drinked and i had a wish!! all post what good wishes can be asked. I asked for Strenght and mt strenght went from 21 to 26!!

Can litearcry wished for?

Also, i drinked another time and i became
incvisible! but i can see the @! still no one sees me! how can i be visible! will npc's attaack me if i acidentaly bumb on them?

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Marillion
Registered user
Twinmaster

Last page view:

356 days, 14 hours, 39 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 15:11 (GMT -5)

Since literacy is a skill you can wish for it. But it is kind of a bad wish since the artifact "potion of literacy" is garanteed from the Dwarven elders first quest for all illiterate characters.

The best first wish IMO is amulet of life saveing.
Either you'r going for special ending or not, the 6 Scrolls of Chaos Resistance rewared for saving Khelly is worth the wish.

If you see yourself despite of your invicibility it's because you have the intrinsics "See incivible"

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 1/25/2004 at 15:11 (GMT -5) by Marillion]
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 16:03 (GMT -5)

I like 7LBs. Getting 3 to 5 pairs from a wish is enough for one game usually :)

Also some skills like Food Preservation or Find Weakness.
Eternium items.
SoCRs too.
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6667 days, 11 hours, 25 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2004 at 10:02 (GMT -5)

Thx Marillion, but litearcry is good wish if you have to kill a Greater Moloch or something like that

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

qpax
Registered user

Last page view:

7392 days, 17 hours, 25 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2004 at 10:06 (GMT -5)

About what you have to kill. They never believe me about the "female goblin slavemaster ghul". That happened to me in one of the earlier versions of the game.

"I want ye to slay a female goblin slavemaster ghul. Return to me when you have succeded."
Portrait
MadTom
Registered user
Minister of Untelligence

Last page view:

6133 days, 20 hours and 18 minutes ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 01:16 (GMT -5)

To maximise your chances of getting wishes, drink from pools on your birthday, while wearing the ankh, with luck and fate smiles. Darkforge is a good bet, since there are always several pools.

qpax, how long did it take you to find one?

"For only one you'll step aside and cease your faithful vigil:
The one who wears your brother's ring emblazed with Heaven's sigil."

Portrait
wakka
Registered user
Tha kitten slayer

Last page view:

6717 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 06:26 (GMT -5)

also, literacy can be learned by eating dark sage corpses. not sure if other wizards, such as black wizards, necromancers, dark elven wizards and such do the same, but the dark sage is for sure. I don't like doing the dwarf quest for literacy, so I just usually find myself a corpse. so I wouldn't waste a wish for literacy. 7LB, AoLS, eternium tower shields, in earlier versions hulking armors (moloch armor) could be wished for, not now, I guess.

And my point was...
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5661 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2004 at 13:49 (GMT -5)

Don't ever wish for skills that are guaranteed as rewards for quests or through other means(eg. literacy, you get it for the first dwarven quest). There are much better things to wish for.

It could be useful to do the dwarven quest for the potion of literacy if you're going for an ultra ending, it's an artifact that you can feed to the ratling.

I'm not sure about dark elven wizards, but I'm pretty positive that necromancers and black wizards grant literacy, at least if the corpses aren't cursed. Cursed corpses lower your literacy, so they might not grant it if you don't have it.

@, you could've wished for a girdle of giant strength which gives +12 strength :)

If you want moloch armour, go to the wilderness and wish for emperor moloch. One or two of those 50+ greater molochs that are summoned to kick your ass ought to drop one.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: