Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Big Room

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2004 at 09:32 (GMT -5)

When trying to make the Big Room a peaceful place, do I really need a breeder or will a duplicator be enough? I got a chaos rat into the space I created in the wall, but it never saw it breed, and it got eventually killed by a vortex, so I lured a white worm there. It is duplicating, but the GB didn't state if a duplicator can be used too.
Can it, or am I really doing this for nothing. Jackals and spiders are starting to be über, getting a lot of jackalweres and dark elves summoned there....damn I hate summoner creatures
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1219 days, 11 hours, 56 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2004 at 09:34 (GMT -5)

Ingame, im pretty sure the mechanics are the same for breeders and duplicators. Just how you picture they spawn :P

Chaos rats might just be a lot slower to spawn than the white worms

Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2004 at 11:04 (GMT -5)

Yes, so it is. I got it working. Geez these trolls really take forever to level. Playing a trollish monk, looking very promising, but it takes looong to level. Now at level 11...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: