Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Bug Place

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Zuzz
Registered user

Last page view:

5358 days, 8 hours, 16 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 at 23:28 (GMT -5)

L34 Human Wizard, cant get into Claw Bug Cave, have read somewhere that PC needs 100 kills. I have killed shit loads but still cant enter. What am I doing wrong

Blah Blah Blah
Andor Drakon
Registered user
uummm... ElDeR cHaOs GoD?

Last page view:

7300 days, 4 hours, 51 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 at 00:22 (GMT -5)

It's not "you need 100 kills" but "you need to be killed 100 times". Die 100 times and you'll be let in.

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 at 09:34 (GMT -5)

Sorry, that char won't ever be able to enter it, as I think the death count is checked when you create a char. Someone can prolly verify this...
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1225 days, 11 hours, 59 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 at 12:41 (GMT -5)

Yes, you need 100 characters in your highscore file when the character is created. That character can not got into the bug temple

killer
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 at 17:29 (GMT -5)

warlord, what the hell r u talking about. As soon as there are 100 people in ur hiscore then it will let u in.
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at 08:59 (GMT -5)

Yes, but that current character cannot go, since the check of deaths is done when you CREATE a character. So if he didn't have 100 people on the list when he did that char, he ain't going there.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5663 days, 18 hours, 46 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at 11:40 (GMT -5)

Also, it has nothing to do with your highscore list. It's the number of chars you've played, it's stored in a different file and you don't have to fill up your highscore list with them. Just start new random chars and 'Q'uit them righ away.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: