Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Really wrong vaults!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Egg king
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 at 03:54 (GMT -5)

Ok on level 40 or so while trying for an ultra I found a ki-rin vault (About 10, all hostile).
Closed and locked the door down the corridor and dropped down to the next Lvl, oh my god, greater moloch vault! Ran in terror down to the next level another vault of 8 or so Titans. Then I remembered that I had a very nice +5 +8 phase dagger and when't hunting greater Molochs:).

Ended up dying against the Emperor Moloch because I forgot to put on the ankh and was shifting to L+ with Amulet of order for crowning
:(
Best Ive ever managed going for an ultra
Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5823 days, 8 hours, 48 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 at 09:33 (GMT -5)

are you sure they weren't tension rooms? because you are talking about 'the' door and vaults don't have doors :[

Marillion
Registered user
Twinmaster

Last page view:

359 days, 3 hours, 27 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2004 at 04:39 (GMT -5)

A tip for this kind of things is to pick up and identify EVERY arrow (well maby not those that enemies drop, that you allready know the status of)

My last win delt with this kind of problems with ease.. aboute 50 arrows of penetrating for the molochs and aboute 20 arrows of giant slaying for the titans.
Egg King
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 at 01:09 (GMT -5)

Yeah they were tension rooms but still thats getting fairly hardcore. I didnt have a problem with any of the creatures apart from the 10 or so ki-rin. It was more the consistency of powerful creatures turning up in big numbers.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: