Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Herbs and saccing

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Invid
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 at 13:42 (GMT -5)

Finally got a good character going... i am at very close... getting stomafilla herbs now, already precrowned once... how many more herbs do i have to sacrifice to get to extremely close?

was just wondering about the conversion ratio of herbs vs gold...

Any help will be appreciated.
Some guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 at 19:20 (GMT -5)

Sorry, can't help you, but I'm also wondering about something like that. When you're a dwarf, how much better is gold than normal? 1.5 times? Or do favored gifts work in some other way?
Ferret
Registered user
Master Mindcrafter

Last page view:

5861 days, 2 hours, 31 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 at 19:43 (GMT -5)

After a precrowning you may never get to extremly close again, i just pray at very close when i think i've sacced enough. If you've not, dont worry cos you'll remain unheard and this doesn't use much peity. Dunno about the conversion rate, but blessed stomfilla is the best to sac. I save uncursed stomfilla to eat, i dun like walking around bloated for ages.
maestro_mozart
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 at 01:38 (GMT -5)

yep about keeping the uncursed stoma. the only way to get lots of uncursed is to start picking before you herbalism is too high or handle your blessed ones while you have poison hands then uncurse it. i usually keep a few blessed though too.

for precrownings, in the version i have, the newest whichever that is, you get absolutely close for crowning and extremely close for precrowning. i'm not sure if extremely appears more than once but like ferret said praying too soon won't cost enough to matter. it's less than one monster sac, i remember getting "your prayer remains unheard", saccin on monster and getting it. but i happen to know the requirements of stoma for precrowning. about 50 - 60 low level monster sacrifices (judging from puppy cave level 5 with an altar on it) or 80 - 100 stomafilla. i've had to go as high as 120 or 130 before though. for a second precrowning you can figure double. the third precrowning will cost you more than triple and so on.. after two you're wasting your time unless you got heaps and heaps of gold, artifacts, and herbs to toss away.

about the "deeply appreciated" gifts, i've never noticed them making the slightest bit of difference. maybe dwarfs with gold makes a difference but i never play dwarves. the short stumpy bastards. anyway...

blah blah... smoke 'em if you got 'em

Does Adom need to add marijuana to the herb list?
Yes  No
Check results

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: