Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / melting ?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

turbo
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 at 09:38 (GMT -5)

hi you all! newbie question here: how do you melt ore into ingots? and is it worth it to start smithing when your skill is 50 or so?

btw my gnomish elementalist (lvl28) just rocked his way through ToEFf and is going for my first legit victory (standard, won once savescumming but was not that fun). i must admit i have loved those 14 RoDS i have exchanged :)
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 at 09:55 (GMT -5)

You can melt items if you are a weaponsmith, then it is a class trait you get at level 6 believe.

Smithing at 50? hmm, never really tried before over 90..I'd guess you get a lot wasted ingots that way..
Portrait
Alex
Registered user
Master Necromancer

Last page view:

6506 days, 16 hours, 40 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 at 09:59 (GMT -5)

Weaponsmiths get the ability to melt items/ore into ingots at level 6. Other than that, you could try dropping a load of ore/metal items on the ground and shoot a bunch of fire bolts/balls over them. or drop them in the ToEF.

What do you wish for? wands of cat repellent_
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3896 days, 20 hours, 17 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 at 11:50 (GMT -5)

Just apply smithing on the pieces of ore.

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: