Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / just whatever

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

maestro_mozart
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 at 20:56 (GMT -5)

i used to think that the 7lb's bards get as the heir gift was the best one you can get, and i was right. lol...but i think the dagger theives get is pretty damned good too. i never usually play theives but lately i've been wanting to try different stuff. with a gnomish thief, and teh adamantium dagger of penetration it's very easy to stay alive for the for 15 levels of the game. it doesn't rust and the penetration can kill just about anything you come up against. of course it didn't win the game for me or anything, i had a hard time killing rehetep, luckily a fire vortex took care of that for me. i miss my thief so bad, he had all the herbs, got precrowned with RoI, good DV and all that jive. but a power outage in my apartment sealed his fate. it's just not fair. maybe i should start playing diablo again, now THAT'S an awesome game.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 4/23/2004 at 20:56 (GMT -5) by its author]
Some guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 at 21:35 (GMT -5)

Yeah, all the heir gifts have their plusses, but I probably wouldn't take heir unless I was a bard with 4 talents. I like treasure hunter.

And when you're saving anyway, you might as well just back up that save file. I think it's morally okay to scum save files if the original is lost to unseen circumstances.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: