Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / A Harts Tale

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5662 days, 12 hours, 28 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2004 at 00:37 (GMT -5)

OOC: New story in the Arcanium world. I'm writing this one myself, methinks. We'll see how it works out.

IC:

PROLOGUE
--------

The rolling hils of the Shane baked under the blazing glare of the late summer sun. Not a cloud nor tree in sight gave hope of shade, but the grass was green as it blanketed the hills.

Atop one of these hills stood a great keep surrounded by a wall and moat. Sprawled out in the vally below were farmlands; a thin clear creek; windmills; pastures; thatched houses. On the other side of the hill lay a dense, busy town. All day, the banging of smiths and the sawing of carpenters could be heard from the industrial quarter, while merchants' calls echoed from the market square.

The great doors of the keep swung open. A lone figure, dressed plainly, stepped out. A young man led a fine horse to him, and he leapt up onto it. At a gensture, the huge gate of the wall ground open. The man on the horse glanced back once, then kicked his horse and rode out of the gate, past the town and down the dusty road into the distance.

OOC: Chapter 1 as soon as I write it.

ivan.sourceforge.net

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: