Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Bit of a problem

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Zuzz
Registered user

Last page view:

5352 days, 9 hours, 36 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 at 09:59 (GMT -5)

I`ve got a Level 21 gomish druid going well, got pre-crowned for the first time ever. Almost ready for crowning. After reading all the tips and hints on this forum, I decided to get a companion on DH2. Got a greater earth element and he kicks arse. Takes out steel golems in 1 or 2 hits and berserker princes(i think), they were kicking my arse. Problem is he kills everything, I cant get any experience. Normally I wouldnt complain, but I cant take him into tower of eternal flames. So I dont want to risk it. The only places I`ve got left to do Minatour Maze and the circle bit(darknight).
Have I killed my chances or can I salvage what is my best effort so far???

Awaiting a miracle!!!

Blah Blah Blah
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 at 10:04 (GMT -5)

I had similar situation. Trained my greater earth elemental until he was very experienced, but I was weak myself. Finally I accidently shot him with an arrow and he killed me with one hit.
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

6499 days, 13 hours, 55 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 at 10:13 (GMT -5)

Have him sic the Ratling. If he wins, then dump him off in the wilderness for later retreval. If he doesn't, then it isn't your problem.

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."- Voltaire
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven."- John Milton, Paradise Lost
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
emmeme
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 at 17:00 (GMT -5)

yeah just leave him on a level soemwhere.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: