Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Bug...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6657 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 at 10:59 (GMT -5)

What should I do with this screenshot? I kicked a wall and lost about
200000000000000000 hp
Yeah uh... pretty sure that's not sposed to happen or somethin... *shrug*

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 at 11:45 (GMT -5)

Sounds like a very bad bug...sure not supposed to happen..geez.
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 11 hours, 46 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 at 12:50 (GMT -5)

Well it's not possible to loose that much HP, there is just not room to display it :P

It is possible to kill yourself kicking walls though, but you generaly don't loose a whole lot of HP each time, so it takes a bit of effort (where you cursed or doomed?).

If you kick stairs though it can cause the roof to colapse in on your (even if you are outdoors), wich is an instantkill...

If you got a VERY high negative HP score from just kicking a wall once I suggest you post a bug report on it. Make sure to add as much detail as possible though, just saying "I kicked the wall and died" is hardly adequate
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

6499 days, 27 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 at 19:26 (GMT -5)

There's also the bug that mindcrafters can keep TBing anything whilst invisible, and they do nothing.
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."- Voltaire
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven."- John Milton, Paradise Lost
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5657 days, 6 hours, 38 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2004 at 05:31 (GMT -5)

Isn't it possible to get instakilled by kicking walls if you're St and/or To are very low? Something about your leg breaking... As in: "it's not a bug, it's a feature."
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6657 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2004 at 12:02 (GMT -5)

I think at the time my toughness was 31, and my strength was either 2, 14, or 33ish, so I coulda broken my leg...
You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: