Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Early game luck like this

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Frederick
Registered user
X2.

Last page view:

7225 days, 21 hours, 52 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2004 at 23:12 (GMT -5)

...should just be disallowed

I have a high elven priest, descending straight through SMC and UD to start the game.
in the SMC i manage to grab the blanket and descend straightway.
on UD:1 i grab a barbaric spear, very nice item to start the game.
on UD:2 i snag a orcish spear of penetration at base stats. im thinking wow, a double phase dagger. alright.
on UD:3 i pick up an ordinary ring. thinking "oh, no... this isnt..." so i read the ? of ident i started off with and it was. RoDS.
on UD:4 surge of power. Bracers of War.
on UD:5 there was an herb level with every single herb available in the game arranged in 2x2 squares, scattered around the level.
on UD:6 lesser vault with i blast through with nether bolt. some very nice wearables (amulet of defense, rings of protection, gloves of dex)

not to mention i found enough spellbooks to last.

im right at the down stairs currently, and im thinking a nice 7lb on UD:7 will round off my character nicely.

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
wakka*
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at 01:21 (GMT -5)

don't worry. It'll pass =)
karma usually kicks in in the form of a dp king or some such, when you're berserk with needle & sting or sumtin..

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 6/8/2004 at 01:21 (GMT -5) by its author]
Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5796 days, 3 hours, 33 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at 10:29 (GMT -5)

been there wakka :)
But luckily it was my backupped l 50 drakish wpnsmith... i backupped it before leaving the chain and been fooling around with it several times.. once i died to a dp king exactly like that :E

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: