Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Elementalist turned...Archer?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Túrin
Registered user
Wildman of the Woods

Last page view:

6914 days, 17 hours, 51 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 at 16:46 (GMT -5)

So I decided to take a different approach to the game this time and made a gray elven elementalist (I usually play melee characters). For my precrowning gift I get the Far Slayer which I was content with, though it was a bit heavy. Then when I start into the CoC, I get a vault level of orcs corresponding with a neutral aligned altar. So, I sac. the vault, pray (acid immunity :( ) and get Sun's Messenger. I could swear my god meant for this character to be an archer.

Perhaps a melee character too, I've already found a battle axe of mayhem, broad sword of slaughtering, and an orcish spear of penetration.
Túrin Turambar Dagnir Glaurunga
NMBLNG
Registered user
Wrath of the blade of paradise

Last page view:

7182 days, 3 hours, 44 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 at 19:27 (GMT -5)

You'll need melee skils for the mana temple. And you can aim with missiles. You can't with spells.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3749 days, 11 hours, 39 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2004 at 12:54 (GMT -5)

Looks like you've got quite a bit of versatility there, Túrin. Let us know how that char turns out!
Die Gedanken sind Frei

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: