Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Chaos God tips

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

TheTimpen
Registered user

Last page view:

6821 days, 2 hours, 20 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2004 at 04:06 (GMT -5)

I'm going to attempt this ending a few houndred times in the future. Anyone got any valuable tips?

Chaos god = start chaotic and stay it throughout the game and killing andor wielding the sceptre of chaos.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3870 days, 3 hours, 39 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2004 at 11:19 (GMT -5)

get crowned as late as possible, because crowned chaotics get corrupted a lot faster than others
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Gozer
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2004 at 15:49 (GMT -5)

ADOM manual has some pretty comprehensive advice. Make sure you have resistance to just about everything (especially paralysis and confusion). Be VERY fast (at least 250+). TotRR, twins, and (blessed) humanoid slaying ammo are all very viable weapons. Have lots of SoCR/PoCC. Apparently chaos god is vulnerable to paralyzation - I can't personally confirm this though. I can personally confirm that he is vulnerable to confusion. A permanent light source (simple lit torch will do) is highly recommended. Invisibility helps a lot as well.
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2004 at 18:14 (GMT -5)

It starts at the begining choose out a good character, but never get too attached. Be as deadly as possible train your stats and skills to the max. Have some acid and fire spells, and several wands, (weapons, potions as well) Get as many SoCR as possible. Don't get crowned until you have the ToTRR (or don't get crowned until you have asked the unicorn (if trying for the real chaos god ending, the one with the sword)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: