Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Keethrax drains stats??

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Hankjim
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2001 at 14:30 (GMT -5)

My level 6 char was standing next to Keethrax in the dark, when I got the message "Your muscles feel weaker!". His strength had been reduced by 3! This was the first time I'd ever seen Keethrax drain stats and I was wondering if anyone else has seen this as well.

Thanks,
Hankjim
Portrait
Ade
Registered user
Being perverse is bad

Last page view:

7678 days, 13 hours, 9 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2001 at 15:07 (GMT -5)

Yeah, yesterday he drained my willpower and mana... that's why I always do the village elder's quest.

You make my life and times
A book of bluesy saturdays
Locke
Registered user
Treasure hunter

Last page view:

7870 days, 1 hour, 12 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 at 05:21 (GMT -5)

A lil trick for those who wanna do the druid quest and avoid Keethrax's stat drains:

Take the quest, run down to DD:7 as fast as possible, trying not to gain too many levels. As soon as you enter DD:7, leave the level. Keethrax is generated at a level dependent on your PC level. So now you can just go elsewhere and gain a couple of levels, I usually gain levels till I have twice the level as I had when Keethrax was generated, and then go back and kill the weakling, compared to you that is. :) Some choose to finish the quest during the graveyard quest since you're close to DD anyway.

Locke Cole

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: