Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / DooM

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6670 days, 3 hours, 35 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 08, 2004 at 13:24 (GMT -5)

OOC:This is just a stroke of boredom and too much playing of JDOOM :) im suprised if anyone reads this and likes it, u can continue it, its just a story, not a rp tough, a continueable story, assuming anyone reads this. Yeah and this is one of my Ahaa! almostgoodideas. All this has to do whit doom is the idea and style, almost all i make up my self, and sorry for my bad writing.(Some names i have taken from the doom offical novel, that i sadly havent readed. Go ahead and sue me.)

IC(Or somethin):

Episode 1: Unwelcome discoveries
--------------------------------

When humans finaly settled down on mars they hurried to research all kinds of things, at the most they would have wanted to know how to travel at speed faster than light goes, or teleporting. Years passed and finaly they builded so called phase gates that allowed traveling at immense speed, millions, no billions kilometers at 1second. But something went wrong, UAC personell started seeing nightmares, going insane, quiting their jobs, whispering to themselfs, some even commited suicide. UAC stated this as "Space Sickness" and so was case closed. Then after a few months something went wrong, Suddenly a phase gate opened, at first nothing came from it, scientist hurried to look whats wrong, unable to close the gate. Suddenly hordes of unimagineable monsters came from the gate killing every human in sight, UAC leaders were standing dumbfound and sended all mrines close enough for a counter attack, marines had never dealt whit anything like this. Frozen whit fear they were easy for the demons. This is where the story starts.

Year 2376 space ship id:22473732 Mission:Investigate the Mars incident.

Duke:Get ready marines, we're closing in

Flynn:*Looks to marine next to him who's shakin* Are you scared...Illian?

Illian:Y yes sir, a little this is my first task

Flynn:And seems your first task includes demons, how nice of UAC to send rookies here

Duke:Flynn, we are not sure what there is, it can be aliens, terrorists, but bite me, Demons? Hahahahaha

Flynn:I hope so

Pilot:We're landing, hold tight.

*After they landed and got out of the spaceship*

Duke:Stay here pilot, we'll be back soon. Okay marines, Flynn you stay here, Illian, Joe and Rob follow me

Flynn:Why do i have to stay here?

Duke:Becouse thats an order.

Duke and the rest goes inside the facility, leaving Flynn and the pilot waiting.

*Inside*

Duke:Joe you go chek that point whit Rob, i and Illian go up there. Move it!

*Outside*
Flynns and pilots card game is distrupted when the radio turns on itself

Radio:Joe open the door, we have to get out of here!

Radio:Im trying, god damn i am!

Radio:Joe, behind of you!

Radio:Its Illian! thank god your alive!

Radio:No! Shoot him, SHOOT HIM!

Radio:*Gun fire and shouting*

Radio:Rob, what the hell did you do? rob? ROB?

Radio:*Gun Shot*

Then the radio shuts down, Flynn and pilot were standing there eyes wide open for like 5minutes.

Flynn:What the hell happened in there?

Pilot:I dont know, m maybe we'd bettert go home

Flynn:We have to go save Joe!

Pilot:N no!

*Pilot starts the engine*

Flynn:Sorry, m8

*Flynn hits thw pilot whit a pistol back and takes his rifle*

Flynn:I dont know what waits me in there, somehow i just have to go in...

Ooc:Lol that sucked, or did it?
<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: