Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Need help with ToEF

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Rickah
Registered user
Damn cats

Last page view:

6147 days, 15 hours, 3 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 at 16:42 (GMT -5)

I have a 28 gnome elementalist born in salamander.
Want to clear ToEF but I lose 1-2hp every turn I move.
Got fire res and am wearing elemental gauntlets and RotHK and a blessed ring of the ice to protect my eq. Got a moloch armor from a moloch. got it lying in dh:1 since i cant carry it ;p. Maybe I should wish for red dragon scale mail? don't know other way to get trough ToEF.

Other then that I have blessed Iron Crown of Havlor, ankh, eternium splint mail, adamantium girdle, cloak of protection, medium eternium shield, adamantium flail, eternium boots.
skills : St:25 Le:26 Wi:12 Dx:13 To:15 Ch:4 Ap:5 Ma:40 Pe:19
The bigger they are, the more bones they break :D
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 at 21:11 (GMT -5)

If I was you I'd hunt for fire lizard or fire drake corpses. Eating fire drake corpse gives you fire resistance and after that you won't take damage in tower anymore (with =otHK and elemental gauntlets). Fire drakes are very common in the big room.
Arch-mage
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 at 00:20 (GMT -5)

It is said, that you need 3 source of fire resistance or fire immunity to block damage in ToEF. Each level of fire resistance intrinsic is counting as source. So, if you lucky enougt to get level 3 intrinsic, you no need other source. If you have level 1 intrinsic (fire bug, f.e.), you need 2 another.
But as elementalist you must have fire resistance. Try to bless you fire-resistance items.
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 at 01:19 (GMT -5)

Or roam the lower levels of the Tower, kill some fire creature and eat it. Bring spenceweed. If nothing else, you can survive with it without the full fireproofing.
thedrin#
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 at 05:26 (GMT -5)

If you have a ring of regenration I'd recommend wearing it instead of the RotHK. If I don't have immunity I always wear one inside the tower.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: