Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Changing to L+ at 50

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Fury
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 at 18:41 (GMT -5)

Sorry if this has been asked already (I've looked around in here and can't find it).

My 50 Wiz dumbly attacked the water wyrm and dropped from L+ to L...I've tried saccing, self-flagellation and - armour- of order. There are no beggers in Holeinthewall....is there any way to get me back to L+ for my ULE or am I stupidly out of luck?
*sigh*
Fury
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 at 18:48 (GMT -5)

Errr...on another note....can this crowned L champion get into the stone circle? I've satisfied all the other requirements...i thought there was no restriction to entering the circle? (Though I've never tried with a lawful)

Is there an alignment restriction I don't know about?
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5113 days, 3 hours, 23 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 03:35 (GMT -5)

Any char can enter stone circle.
Its just that you have to be C for the ratling bastard to show you the way.

I had the same problem last time I went for an ultra, and attacked some hostile yellow d's I though was hyenas...oof blink dogs.

What does not work, is -foo of order. It loses all effect after lvl 40 something.
Saccing wont work either.
Self-flaggelation works. But mabye the problem is that you dont take any damage, due to having too high natural PV? If you have a spare wish, could try to wish for a whip of slaughtering. If you are taking damage, just keep at it. You are probably close to LN, after all that dragon is GOOD, very good. Bad wizard. Repent, sinner.

If you do not take damage, and have no wish, you could try pet-healing. Bring a pet into water cave or ToF and heal it. You can check progress with scrolls of balance. Good luck :)
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 03:46 (GMT -5)

Kill some bandits and stuff in holeinthewall and a beggar should spawn.
Gozer
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 07:59 (GMT -5)

Pet healing is far and away the best way to get a high level character up to L+

Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 at 08:58 (GMT -5)

Brilliant! I tried a pet but never thought about the Tower...that's genius.

Thanks all.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: