Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Crash *cries*

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

LordFrederick
Registered user

Last page view:

6787 days, 9 hours, 20 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2005 at 21:05 (GMT -5)

I just lost an amazing character to a crash, occuring right when i gave the AoLS to khelly. DarkElven Paladin (yes, *again*, im addicted to this character)

i had previously this afternoon pickpocketed a Ring of Immunity and 2 wands of wishing, a charge apeice for 4 wishes, from gremlins (was going for an AoLS, boo hoo eh), had found a wicked mithril longsword of penetration in SMC which i managed to buff with scrolls, (still used scorched spear mostly to train polearms for ToTRR) had a 90/70 tank of DV/PV (on normal tactics) at only level 18. Precrowning was pretty good (nature's companion armor), had a pile of 15 PoGA stored for later use, 3 Shops generated in the UD, 2 in CoC so i figured the ?of danger could be gotten from one scroll shop or another. was planning on cruising to the ULE .

Didnt find any SoCR cept the one in HMV, but figured saving khel wouldve taken care of whatever i needed corruption removal-wise.

All of this before a single temple was done.

But nope :(

Im taking a break from ADOM for a while, deleted it off my comp -_- ill come back to it eventually heheh, prolly keeping an eye out for progress with jade or possibly 1.1.2?
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 07:50 (GMT -5)

"Im taking a break from ADOM for a while, deleted it off my comp -_- ill come back to it eventually heheh, prolly keeping an eye out for progress with jade or possibly 1.1.2? "

I do this on a regular basis, as RNG decides I've had enough good luck and gives me a veeeery critical roll 1, crashing the whole shit.
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6599 days, 10 hours, 54 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 09:45 (GMT -5)

Is it possible for ADOM to have a luck warp-around?
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html
thedrin#
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 10:11 (GMT -5)

That exact crash happened to me last week.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: