Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / reading spellbooks with teleP

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

someguy
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 at 12:49 (GMT -5)

Hi

I'm trying to read my spellbooks but I always get interrupted by the teleportitis. I got this fucker via corruption. Is there any way for me to read them books?

Also, how can I cure corruption?

I'm lvl 28 and past day 90, can I still win the game?
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
einherjar
Registered user

Last page view:

6805 days, 4 hours, 35 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 at 13:15 (GMT -5)

Read spellbooks in places that restrict teleportation. The ???? floor of the Assassins' guild and the bottom floor in the TotHK dungeon are good places. Rich flavor rooms are good for books that take so long to read that you starve.

You can cure corruption by reading Scrolls of Chaos Resistance or drinking Potions of Chaos Resistance (blessed is best, of course), or by completing the White Unicorn quest (the reward is complete Chaos purging, and is best used when you win the game).

You can still finish the game after 90 days.

May thy wisdom be omnipresent.
*cobaltofdoom*
Registered user

Last page view:

6792 days, 12 hours, 20 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 at 03:58 (GMT -5)

you can easily finish after 90 days and only being lvl 28.
there are also several spots that guaranty scrolls of chaos resistance bless they take off almost 2 coruptions if you use one right after geting corupted usualy you will lost 2 coruptions.

avoid spending too much time deep in the caverns even if you have to go in several times just go in do what you have to and get out. seven league boots help ALOT... you may even want to wish for them if you get one.

also if you arent Choatic bring back the corpses of the Temple guardians to the druid in the village, he will drop a potion of cure coruption each time. good for one whole coruption almost if blessed
Portrait
d666
Registered user
zombie

Last page view:

6782 days, 8 hours, 43 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 at 09:37 (GMT -5)

bring any unique nasty chaotic corpses to the druid, not only the guardians. being lucky enough to get a greater black unicorn corpse is rewarding as well.
What do you wish for? *THUMBS* EM_
Silence.
Silence.
*THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB*
You die...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?