Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / adom roleplay 2005

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

christina
Registered user
miss

Last page view:

6857 days, 23 hours, 35 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 08:15 (GMT -5)

ic: as azonia woke on darknight, she felt a cold shiver. Even as a child, the day of darknight always made her uneasy. However, liitle did she know that in just a few hours time, she was to find out that the forces of chaos were entering the DC, a place merely 10 miles from her own village.

Upon hearing the news, her father, a reknown merchant, decided to brave all and go to the DC in order to defeat chaos.the family waited and waited for his return. he was always a perfectionist, he probably wants to get everything just right, they thought. 2 years later however he had still not returned to his home town of sarangino...

it was a fairly typical day when she set footto try and find him. as the sun was shining on her back she wandered down the mud path towards the DC.

with her wand of fire, and spellbooks of frost-bolt and invisibility, she entered forest, only to meet a....
she resists the searing flames

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 6/16/2005 at 08:49 (GMT -5) by christina]
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5798 days, 13 hours, 6 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 13:46 (GMT -5)

...grizzly bear. It seemed to not care about Azonia at all. However, it paid off that she was ready, as at the next moment the bear suddenly leapt on her... at least tried. She quickly strafed behind a beech tree, and with an incantation, she was gone. At the next second, a cold stream of ice flew at the bear, and as it froze into a block, Azonia already stepped out.
"Wow, honey!" yelled. The bear's mouth blazed of honey, so she quickly managed to lay eye on a beehive.
Suddenly, the bees seemed to be irritated. One of them, a smaller one drilled towards Azonia, it took her by surprise...
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3869 days, 15 hours, 4 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 14:40 (GMT -5)

...and Azonia got stung in the left shoulder by the poisonous insect, unless she would find a way to cure the poison, she would die very soon.
Azonia stumbled upon some strange herbs, that seemed to grow in a specific pattern. She didn't recognize the herbs, but picked some anyway, but didn't dare to taste them.
After that she had stumbled around for a few hours dizzy from the poison, an elvish healer found her and and saw the herbs that Azonia was carrying and...
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 6/16/2005 at 14:41 (GMT -5) by Morio]
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, June 20, 2005 at 09:23 (GMT -5)

...spoke to her:
"Why don't you devour that?"
"Because I fear it might be cursed. And I am suffering from poison; I don't want to kill myself. Who are you, anyway?" replied Azonia.
"Mal'uth, a famous healer." came the answer.
Azonia didn't notice it before, but it suddenly came into her eyes that the elf was horrible looking. He wore a white wrapping all around his body.
"C'mon lie down here, I will cure you!" said he, pointing at a comfortable place under a beech-tree.
"Your name is very dark-elvish," said Azonia. "It's strange."
"Forget it," replied Mal'uth, a bit quicker than it should have been.
At last Azonia laid down on the grass. But as the healer crouched down to her, she noticed his black eyes... and the wrapping tore apart, revealing his black skin.
"But you are a dark elf!" yelled Azonia.
Mal'uth didn't answer by words; instead, he took out a hidden crossbow, mounted a bolt on it, and pulled the string, before Azonia could react...
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6598 days, 7 hours, 33 minutes and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2005 at 11:31 (GMT -5)

... As if a milenium has passed, Azonia heard a low, distant *Thump*. The drow then put back the crossbow back into his cloak, said:" Relax yourself and get..." Azonia fainted as he speak...
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, June 20, 2005 at 16:12 (GMT -5)

"...up, when you feel good." Mal'uth finished the sentence, as he pulled out some spenseweed to rub Azonia. "Everyone thinks I want to mug them..."
As Azonia woke up, she was hardly convinced that the elf didn't mean any bad. Then he asked, "Do you want me to accompany you? You know, a dark elf might be handy, and every enemy yet who underestimated my crossbow skills died of a bolt in his heart."
And Azonia answered...

(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3869 days, 15 hours, 4 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 at 09:11 (GMT -5)

..."How can I be sure you won't betray me?"
Mal'uth said: "If you can't even handle a simple beesting by yourself, you won't get very far without some help"
So Azonia accepted the offer from the dark elf, and together they continued the journey.
They wandered for a long time and reached a small cave.
In the cave they saw a moving statue made of crystal with the name Regall carved into it's chest. It approached them slowly and they immediately realized it wasn't friendly.
Mal'uth pulled out his crossbow and fired a bolt towards the statue, the bolt hit the statue right in the chest but was shattered in small pieces.
Then...
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 6/21/2005 at 09:12 (GMT -5) by Morio]
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3548 days, 16 hours, 47 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 at 11:29 (GMT -5)

...Azonia casted a death ray on the crystal statue and with a scream it exploded and was shattered to millions of pieces and then they cleared a greater undead vault and found a lot of PoGAs, blessed them and drank them and then they went and closed the gate! And the world was saved!

The end. I guess?
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 at 15:26 (GMT -5)

You forgot to put OOC before your post, Echo.

And for the question: no.

Or, I can countinue your story:

IC: Then, Mal'uth grumbled:
"This was boring, wasn't it?"
So the two heroes picked out a time machine got from greater undead vault, and travelled back in time, to the point of Morio's post.

(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 6/22/2005 at 06:47 (GMT -5) by Battle bunny]
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, July 08, 2005 at 05:26 (GMT -5)

So, as the statue charged towards them, Mal'uth drew out his sword. He stabbed towards the name, it chipped out a little of the lumbering thing. However, the bash from the statue hurled Mal'uth about 2 yards back. Azonia tried to fire an icy stream at the statue; it froze, and icicles came stuck on it, but as they melted away, Azonia was to realize ice is no good. She was about to flee, when a glob of acid flew towards the crystal statue, it corroded a little, then was crushed into a tiny heap of crystals. And suddenly a figure stepped out of the cover of nearby trees...
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
Portrait
Nchurmdaz
Registered user
Goblin flash mobber

Last page view:

5959 days, 7 hours, 26 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2005 at 18:38 (GMT -5)

...Hissing violently it rushed towards the remnants of the shattered statue. Even if there were sparks of intelligence within the eyes of a strange stranger, they were all gone by now.
The drakeling, as both Azonia Mal'uth identified him, kneeled before a crystalline heap, and started to chew crystal shards, time by time emitting what appeared to be grumbling and curses to unknown gods with hissing names.
Suddenly, after the stranger ate 4 light-blue shards, his eyes shone in a bright light, and a voice from the heaven exlaimed:
"You feel very learned. You also know more abot the layout of the level".
The drakeling now looked much more sentinent. He slowly swallowed all the remains left in mouth, cleared his throat and hissed:...
Ubi patria ibi bene!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 7/8/2005 at 18:40 (GMT -5) by Nchurmdaz]
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, August 05, 2005 at 10:04 (GMT -5)

"What are you doing here? Cursssse all the gods for creating elves! This is my home!"
The two companions exchanged a look with each other.
"Oh, really! I don't see a place to live here! And could you possibly calm down?" spluttered Mal'uth.
"Yes yesssss, "hissed the drake. "Then let me tell you something."
"I was scavenging a crystal holder nearby for magic gems. I was interesssted in these knowledge crystalsss in firssst place.
For rumors tell that there is a sssecret tunnel with treasuressss here. Now this revealed it to me,"
the serpent pointed to some remains.
"But who are you anyway?" asked Azonia.
"I'm Flassir. I live near a lake, a few yards eassst from here. If you would want to join me in treassssure hunting, I would be glad of it.
And who are you, then?" came the answer.
As the two companions introduced themselves, they were already at the lair entrance. Then suddenly a voice of a Chaos creature came from inside...
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3548 days, 16 hours, 47 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2005 at 07:12 (GMT -5)

They heard a loud thumbing sound. Azonia's heart was bumping like mad. Suddenly a huge moloch appeared from around the corner!

http://www.carm.org/graphics/1722_moloch.gif

"*NO MISERLY MORTAL BEING MAY PASS. YOUR EXISTENCE IS ABOUT TO END HERE, AND NOW!*" With these words the moloch charged towards the group ready to send them to afterlife!

F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5447 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 at 22:57 (GMT -5)

IC: Flassir, Azonia, and Mal'uth ran. None of them had actually seen a moloch face to face before, but knew from rumors and stories the danger of this monster. Why one was on the surface was beyond them. Only the common things were usually found on the surface. Then the tales of artifact guardians being generally out-of depth came to them all at once but Mal'uth said it first. "could that thing be guarding an artifact?"
Flassir answered "perhapsssss that is one of the treasssssuressss that the rumorssss were referring to."
Azonia retorted "well we can't fight *that* thing!"
Meanwhile...
A dwarvish paladin named Ruff and a ratling thief came to the spot which the three treasure hunters fled from the moloch.
"loook, A beast of great sisssse was here." said the ratling.
"Lets follow it." replied Ruff.
"I do not wish to fight a beast of that sissse. there are only stories beasts this masssssive."
"There may be a considerable amount of gold in it." said Ruff.
"how mmmmmmuch?" The ratling questioned.
"150 gp. or more if it carries gold with it"
"you have yoursssself a deal" said the ratling with a smile.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 at 18:38 (GMT -5)

OCC: A try to start this again.

IC: The moloch soon lost the company, because of its slow speed. Ruff and the thief tracked the moloch easily, and were dismayed at thier findings.
"sssss crassssy thinking of fighting that thing." said the thief.
"let us contiue to track its prey then, and avoid that thing itself." Ruff replied.
"anything, as long as we do not crosss that beassst."

The comany came to a halt and stopped for a meal in a small clearing.
"do you think that we can return to the cave?" asked Azonia.
"I do not like that cave. if something so large came out first, then I would not like to meet what is further in." replied Mal'uth.
"But what if that issss all that issss all that is gurading the cave?" asked Flassir.
The debate went on for some time in which Ruff and the thief caught up with the company. They surveyed the clearing and Ruff spied the spellbooks of frost bolt and some other tomes but did not recognize them.
"Here is your gold." he told the thief. "Let us attack them, all of thier gold will be yours." then he wispered "Take the dark elf first, I hate dark elves."

OCC: Don't kill Ruff, but the thief can very well die.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 at 10:06 (GMT -5)

OOC: Maybe it's too late for F50, but let's reanimate the stories!
IC: The thief drew his shortsword and also prepared a poison bottle to throw, or to dip the shortsword in. He sneaked with ratling-agility behind Mal'uth, near a tree; Ruff followed him silently. Suddenly Azonia looked back; she screamed: "Watch out!" Mal'uth spun around...
The thief threw the poison bottle at the dark elf. The bottle shattered, but several drops flew into the dark elf's open mouth. He couldn't resist gulping it.
Azonia quickly tried to chant a spell, and she managed to shoot an icy bolt at the thief. It froze and almost died. At the same time, Ruff jumped out from behind the ratling, and gave a hard hit to the sorceress.
World turned black around her; she could hear the acidic spit of Flassir, before she fainted...
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 18:08 (GMT -5)

OCC: Three cheers for Battle bunny. Lets do this

IC: Fortunately for Azonia, Ruff had missed and only managed a hit with the flat of his axe. Although he dodged the acid spit, and Mal'uth was in no condition to fight, Ruff could just not hit the Drakeling, and he felt his time waning. When Rulf finally came to his senses, he realised that the reason he could not hit nor kill the Drakeling, was because he was fighting with an axe of fumbling. Quickly he reached for his original axe. Although he now could hit the drakeling, the task of of fighting the drake hardly felt easier. In time, Ruff agreed to a rest saying "A short rest, we can't have your matey's waking up no?". After great struggleing the theif managed to get out of his icy prison. "Hold up!".
"yessss, ssssire?"
"What is your name Drakeling?"
"I am Flasssir. What is yours, Dwarf."
"I am Ruff. How about an agreement, you agree to make sure your companions don't fight me, and I'll make sure my companion doesn't attack you."
"I do not sssee how I have a choissse."
"It's settled then?"
"agreed."
So the fight continued. Azonia woke. Mal'uth cringed in pain, but first aid and magic easily remedied that. Flassir launched a blow to Ruff's right shoulder, momentarily disableing his arm. Shifting his axe to his left hand, Ruff caught Flassir's arm on its way back. Flassir sprayed acid on Ruff's face and knocked him down. Seeing that Ruff was doomed, the theif sprang into action. He threw a blade at Flassir, and sprang at Azonia. Ruff saw the blade comming and as Flassir turned around he put his axe in front of Flassir's neck, reflecting the dagger. Mal'uth swung her sword and slew the thief before he could move any further. Azonia froze Ruff. Ruff could not see through the ice. He relaxed, and hoped that his adversary might now save his life.

-Maelstrom

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: