Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Easy way to shoplift

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Maniac
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 at 04:28 (GMT -5)

>more fun to play a trollish beastfighter
Then how about hurthling beastfighter? I think that will be like Eternium Man - never comlete. Of course, if PC will meet another condition - not to use magic.
BTW even if you can kill WMOPC with PoCC is it usefull to waste such rare thing? I don't think that.
Portrait
d666
Registered user
zombie

Last page view:

6810 days, 57 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 at 13:51 (GMT -5)

i think a *trollish* beastfighter would be harder for an obvious reason - low Dx (especially compared to a hurthling beastfighter). a beastfighter attempting to fight with potions/scrolls only (no unarmed combat!!) would have to rely on missile combat (imagine a troll that can only use missiles)...

if you hit/miss with a scroll, does it shatter? if no, the challenge should be given another limit - potions would be the *only* possible weapon. (and yes, that's mad and impossible;)
What do you wish for? *THUMBS* EM_
Silence.
Silence.
*THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB*
You die...
Maniac
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2005 at 06:50 (GMT -5)

And we forgot the most important condition - not to use companions/slaves. AFAIK figting with non-weapon takes 1200 ep every turn. And BVW troll has very high ST that's why I prefer hurthling. Wich musn't use missile weapons (maybe only at melee weapon slot). This challenge can be complete (not so easy, but...).
Yeah, it is funny to create challenge games, which we will nether try to complete. Remember what was the first post of this topic? "If you throw a PoEx on a shopkeeper it will change into another creature aye". And now we are speaking about killing anybode with potions :) It is very far from main theme.
Portrait
d666
Registered user
zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2005 at 10:23 (GMT -5)

not that far. at least it's not spam, we are just a lil bit too creative;).

and well, i'm (probably) going to attempt this challenge at least once, as it sounds like real fun;).
Silence.
Silence.
*THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB*
You die...
Maniac
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2005 at 04:25 (GMT -5)

D666, good luck. Summer is long and you have a lot time to kill :) And when you will finish this challenge (or refuse to make it), i think we will create another game it will be easy 'couse we have some experience :)
Portrait
d666
Registered user
zombie

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2005 at 12:45 (GMT -5)

:(. i'm currently in anger with adom since the game keeps crashing whenever i try to save my fgeh (my best munchkin ever), due to some sort of bug. oh, maybe not always, in about 50% cases instead;). i'll probably attempt to beat the game without a single savegame now:). then i'll try that challenge...
Silence.
Silence.
*THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB*
You die...

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 7/16/2005 at 12:45 (GMT -5) by d666]
cobalt
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 at 10:00 (GMT -5)

hmmm too bad you couldnt dip corrupting items (artefacts)into PoCC to get rid of that effect, or dipping a weapon in one to get a hit effect of dispelling chaos like the WMoPC did with the potion but on any chaos creature like a poison effect, then that brings in the whole idea of weapons of Order/Chaos/Balance that inflict far more damage on creatures that are extremely one way like Ki`rins and chaos wizzards (maybe have more lawful creatures in the game?)
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: