Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / banshee-livingforest scumming

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

hearter
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 08:38 (GMT -5)

1. how do i do this effectively without the banshee leveling until she hits me for 100+ damage?

2. how do i pick up all the loot properly? cause the trees keep respawning and blocking me from all the loot.

3. is it possible to tame the banshee? so it wont hit me for 100+ damage...

i have a few ideas that i thought up after dying to the ultralevelled banshee.

wear a blessed necklace of the eye/cast farsight for picking up loot because the living trees cant spawn in your LOS, which is really big cause of the necklace/farsight, so less trees block you from the loot.

spell her from a distance after she's uberlevelled. but what about fighters?
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5820 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 09:26 (GMT -5)

1. ???
2. WOMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction)
3. WADOMF.

Fighters: Have a good DV/PV armor and an uberbrutal weapon. Use ranged weps for this only time. That's it.
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
Mellis
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 18:23 (GMT -5)

The easiest way to scum the animated forest with the Banshee is to boost your DV as high as possible, using two shields, coward tactics, and whatever else you can do. It also helps to have 7LB or a naturally high speed. Then, lure her to the forest like you would the Mad Carpenter (remember that from way back in the beginning? :).

In the animated forest, you'll want to teleport to where you are still in the banshee's LOS but not in melee range. She will probably try to close the gap between you and her, so keep teleporting out of range, and collect loot while you can.
Banshee
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2005 at 20:12 (GMT -5)

The Banshee's speed is fairly pedestrian.
High speed, SLB will work fine.
Door creation migth be an option in dire circumstances.

I've never seen the banshee hit me for 100+. She can hit hard once she levels up a few times, so be careful, but generally I generate too many items to pick through (seriously) before she is so experienced I need to worry.
I also never attack her. I just leave her there once I've got teleport on demand (for DH use) or the shortcut opended up.
Portrait
Nchurmdaz
Registered user
Goblin flash mobber

Last page view:

5981 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2005 at 05:45 (GMT -5)

Ah, I'd love a "Banshee figurine of wondrous power". Even for few hunderd thousands GP. :]
Ubi patria ibi bene!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: