Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / ToEF help

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3548 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 at 07:22 (GMT -5)

I'm not a Jehova's Witness.

You know, 12000 people are selected in each of Israelis 12 tribes so = 144.000 people altogether. Israel is the God's people and these 144.000 have served God very well so they are granted that seal. They will not suffer from the horrors of the last times. The great uncountable number will still get to heaven but they don't get a seal so they have to suffer 'till God finally wipes out the whole world.

This is how I see it.
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6598 days, 12 hours, 26 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 at 10:35 (GMT -5)

As I dont believe in Gods, I tend to not to read their books ;) I spend those time reading things I find more interesting (Conquering complex and changing system anyone ? :)

Considering I dont accept HIM as the savior, I'm certainly going to hell or whatever you call it. :)
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3548 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 at 11:51 (GMT -5)

Yes you indeed are, heretic, if you don't accept Lord Jesus as your savior!

For Satan lives in you and you live in Satan, you will be tortured in hell and swimming in your own filth for timeless eternity.

This is, if you don't accept Lord Jesus Christ as your savior. There still is time to switch sides! And I tell you, you won't be regretting it.

I have proof that Lord Jesus is the Messiah. Listen to me and understand. Open your mortal eyes.

The various books in the Old Testament written by various Prophets predict that a man named Jesus of Nazareth is coming to world to deliberate the world's people of it's sins. This means you. I tell you, these books were written thousands of years ago, like 500 before Christ. This has been confirmed by scientists. Open your eyes.

Then Jesus came. He did all the things predicted in the Old Testament and the writings came true. He died on the cross but was resurrected by God on the 3rd day. The New Testament tells us of Jesus' great deeds. Open your eyes.

The interesting thing is, it has been proven by scientists that a man named 'Jesus of Nazareth' has lived in the times of the New Testament. Plus, Jesus' tomb has been found in a garden, just like in the New Testament.

Don't you see it? The prophets were talking about this man, Christ Jesus our Lord! And it has been proved by science, you can see it, you can hear it!

Open your eyes. It's not too late. Yet.
Portrait
Nchurmdaz
Registered user
Goblin flash mobber

Last page view:

5959 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 at 14:30 (GMT -5)

Re to Echo, August 08, 2005 at 14:22 (GMT 2)

Then this thing gives a great weapon against cultists. Their main implication, if I'm not mistaken, is that *only* 144.000 will be saved. With this argument their ravings are to be overthrown easily.

However, I don't think it's too fair of God to allow apocalyptic sufferings of those, who endured enough for their faith during lifetime. :\

Echo, to what denomination you belong?

tongHoAnh,
What makes you think that religious texts are not interesting?

Jan, if you read this, please cut this thread at the beginning of religious discussion, and take it to 'general' forum. If you make such things, of course :)

Ubi patria ibi bene!
BcotN
Registered user
SoaD junkie

Last page view:

6479 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 at 15:42 (GMT -5)

one thing I don't get. is why they bother being JW's. if only 144 are getting saved. I'll bet there are a WHOLE lot more JW's than 144.
You die...
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3088 days, 17 hours, 10 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 at 16:56 (GMT -5)

Will you guys please take this religous talk to where it belongs - the GENERAL forum?
On a side note - Echo, you seem to believe there is a "hell", where it's never been stated in the whole Bible. Even if all that stuff is true, us non-believers (not heretics, since the term 'heretic' only applies to christians who abandonded their faith) won't go to hell. Our souls will cease to exist on the Judgement Day IF God deems us unworthy, other then that, we'll just wait till the end of time, like all you Holier Then Us christian-type guys.

Now, please stop discussing theology in the ADOM spoilers forum, or I'll stab you in the eyes with a half-baked umbrella ;)
A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/8/2005 at 20:04 (GMT -5) by Maelstrom]
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3548 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 05:42 (GMT -5)

Discussion is over
Portrait
Nchurmdaz
Registered user
Goblin flash mobber

Last page view:

5959 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 16:04 (GMT -5)

All little lamers scurried to their holes in fear of Maelstrom... :-P
Ubi patria ibi bene!
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6598 days, 12 hours, 26 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 03:53 (GMT -5)

Jan DID stated that this kind of discussion is forbidden by the server. Doing as such is putting this forum into danger of being deleted. I think we should not continue.

Side note: I dont want to point it out earlier so I could post my nasty sayings ;)
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: