Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / winning the game & other stuff

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7648 days, 16 hours, 8 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2001 at 08:26 (GMT -5)

I have finally won the game (closed the gate) with *totally* uncheated character!! Yippee! I already posted that flg file on HOF, soon it will become visible, and you may read about Ay, the dwarven priest. It will be 2nd in winning, right after that dwarven bard.

Anyway, looking that char's flg file, I readed this:
"He stopped the generation of nasty bugs."

How do you do that? maybe I'll try to solve it myself
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, November 30, 2001 at 08:34 (GMT -5)

arg! I forgot bug-place *totally* with this char!! AARGH! I wonder how much more points he could scroe, and what his Dx would be after cleaning out the bug place...

*very annoyed*
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

Ademon
Registered user

Last page view:

8135 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2001 at 10:59 (GMT -5)

You played that character and did NOT go to the bug place and got that achievement? Odd. I think you stop the bugs when you smash all the statues in the bug cavern, because after that no more bugs will spawn on those levels.
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5827 days, 8 hours, 54 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2001 at 03:32 (GMT -5)

She stopped the generation of nasty bugs.

Tools (']')
blessed unfinished statue of an unquestionably famous hero [2000s]

I took it out for fun and still got the bug message in the flag, so u don't have to kick all the statues, i think just one of the ones that give the "no more itching, very satisfying" message.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Locke
Registered user
Treasure hunter

Last page view:

7896 days, 3 hours, 29 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 02, 2001 at 15:06 (GMT -5)

My guess is that you have to kill all bugs both in that place to get the "stopped the generation of nasty bug" message.

Locke Cole
Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 at 02:04 (GMT -5)

hmmm... it seems that win message is
"He saved the world [...] while saving himself [...]"... while I have "He saved the world [...] after saving himself [...]"... damn... Jan, could you please fix that...
Lord of The Rings

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: